Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Art Whitaker Photos and Graphics

p>+ p>  

Started by Aspen

22 Mar 19
Reply by Teddy

RSS

RSS

Woman who had lesbian sex on park bench in front of children is jailed - Devon Live

Devon Live

Woman who had lesbian sex on park bench in front of children is jailed
Devon Live
A drunken woman who shocked families by taking part in a lesbian tryst in a public park in Barnstaple has been locked up after failing to tackle her alcohol addiction. Martina Loosemore originally received a suspended sentence for outraging public ...

Pajich murder accused 'cut lesbian lover' - Perth Now

Perth Now

Pajich murder accused 'cut lesbian lover'
Perth Now
A 26-YEAR-OLD woman charged with murdering autistic teenager Aaron Pajich cut and choked her former lesbian lover as part of sado-masochistic sex play, a Perth court has heard. Jemma Victoria Lilley and her housemate Trudi Clare Lenon, 43, allegedly ...

The Sweet Stories of Gay Men Who Donate Sperm to Lesbian Friends - VICE

VICE

The Sweet Stories of Gay Men Who Donate Sperm to Lesbian Friends
VICE
It's an arrangement that, over the past few decades, has become a near-cliché: gay men who donate sperm to lesbian couples so they can conceive children biologically. The setup was enshrined in Queer as Folk, one of TV's most influential queer series ...

Irvine Trumpbro Accused of Harassing A Lesbian Couple in Huntington Beach Over Their Sexuality - OC Weekly

OC Weekly

Irvine Trumpbro Accused of Harassing A Lesbian Couple in Huntington Beach Over Their Sexuality
OC Weekly
The first time Jessica Lundquist and Tiffany Steinberg ever showed their love for each other in public was on the Huntington Beach Pier two years ago when they held hands for the first time. It proved to be the start of a beautiful relationship they ...

Lesbian couples two and a half times more likely to get divorced than male same-sex couples, ONS figures reveal - The Independent

The Independent

Lesbian couples two and a half times more likely to get divorced than male same-sex couples, ONS figures reveal
The Independent
Lesbian couples are more than twice as likely to get divorced than gay men, new figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) have revealed. The data shows that there were 112 divorces of same-sex couples in 2016 – a fivefold rise on the ...
Lesbian couples more likely to get divorced, data shows | IOL Lifestyle
Divorces in England and Wales - Office for National Statistics

Blog Posts

New Here

Posted by Renee Black on May 9, 2016 at 11:06pm 0 Comments

Hi. I'm New. I'm in GA and love chatting. I'm a writer working on the conclusion to my first book, Hidden Desires: Revealed. Its a lesbian novel and most of it is based on my life, with some fiction. I work at The Boys and Girls Club part-time. The… Continue

Free To Be Me

Posted by Sissy on September 14, 2012 at 12:30pm 26 Comments

IN WRITING THIS, I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO DEMONIZE ANYONE.

WE ALL HAVE OUR FAULTS, ME INCLUDED.

I ADMIT MY MISTAKES FREELY.

As you read this, keep in mind that Kelly is twenty-five years younger than…

Continue

© 2017   Created by PuddyGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_dock {display:none!important;}