Victoria checked the bathroom to make sure that she had not left anything behind; she closed her carry-all and put the box her Mistress had sent her the day before in her hand luggage. She was more than ready to go home.
The raven-haired Assistant District Attorney had been asked to present a panel at the annual Conference of Women in Law Enforcement in Chicago. Three busy and interesting days had been flanked by three very frustrating and lonely nights. Phone calls definitively were not an adequate substitute for her beloved's presence, and their sensual verbal games had always stopped before she could reach a climax.

The first night she had thought that her Mistress had been kidding when she had told her at the airport that she would make her masturbate, that she would have her hot and bothered but that she would not be allowed any release. Now, she no longer doubted Jacqueline's words.

A last look in the mirror showed her a picture of conservative, professional elegance; three inch heels stretched her 5'6'' frame elegantly, a white blouse, knee length, hip hugging skirt and matching jacket accentuated her perfect figure and contrasted nicely with her shoulder-length dark hair.

Victoria had spent the better part of the night wondering why her Mistress had insisted on such a rather formal attire. The other delegates undoubtedly would be wearing jeans or other casual wear for their journey home. She once again checked her image in the mirror, including the light touch of make-up that brought out her dark brown eyes.

Last night she had imagined being helped in the Lexus and ordered to remove her panties and to pull up her skirt, so her Mistress could play with her bare, freshly shaved pussy on the way home. The blouse would be opened to afford the sculptor an unimpeded view of her hard nipples. Her Mistress would carry her to their bedroom or even better their play room and make sweet love to her…

Victoria shock herself out of her pointless musings and left her hotel room. Her cell phone rang while she was waiting in line at the security check point. Jacqueline ordered her to go to a toilet as soon as the fasten seatbelt sign had gone out and to follow the instructions she would find inside of the box now residing in her elegant backpack.

~*~

The cramped space in the airplane facilities couldn't diminish the anticipatory shiver when she read her Mistress' letter.

My best-beloved,

I know I asked a lot of you these three days but I knew that you could do it, for me. I wanted you ready for me but not to the point to distract you from your work. Now, there's no longer a need for such caution.

On top of the box you'll find two rubber bands. You know what to do with them, and don't worry, as far as I know you did nothing to warrant the use of switch. I would have made you use nipple clamps but the rubber bands are simply less obvious under your clothing.

The raven-head smiled. Her Mistress really knew her well. She unbuttoned her blouse und unclasped the bra. She even didn't have to play with her nipples to get them hard. The rubber bands were carefully wound around the hard nubs and her clothing restored to order.

The following instructions left her speechless.

Remove your slip. You'll find a butt plug and some lubrication in the box. Make sure that the plug goes all the way in.

Victoria's first instinct was to disobey; this literarily cried disaster.

Put your underwear in the box and return to your seat. Don't pull your skirt up. I don't want you unnecessarily exposed.

I'm looking forward to see you at the reception area.

Love, J.

The ADA smiled once again. Her Mistress really knew her too well; she knew how to break her resistance. She also trusted Jacqueline implicitly; in the four years they were living together the resourceful artist had yet to disappoint her.

She quickly obeyed the rest of the instructions and left the cubicle just when one of the flight attendants had been about to knock on the door and ask if she was alright. She smiled reassuringly and returned to her seat.

Victoria tried to get some work done, then she tried to read but her mind stubbornly returned to the plug filling her and her constricted nipples throbbing with every breath, not to speak of her mind running at least a mile a minute with all probable and especially the more fantastic scenarios she came up with.

~*~

Finally the 757 landed, she hurried to the baggage claim area and was engulfed in her lover's strong arms as soon as she had passed the barrier separating the passengers from their loved ones. Jacqueline was almost half a head taller than her, with the broad shoulders and strong wrists of someone used to do hard physical labour. She smelled of stone dust and sandalwood, a mixture which always made the smaller woman feel safe and at home.

They exchanged a mostly chaste kiss but Victoria saw the hunger in her Mistress' eyes reflecting her own need. They took the elevator to the top level of the parking building, Jacqueline told her to walk in front of her and that her car was waiting at the other end. She followed a few paces behind with the carry-all and studied her partner's backside appreciatively.

Victoria felt the eyes on her and started to swing her hips with every step, nothing provocative, just to show off a bit.

They reached the other side of the deck. The raven-head was surprised to see that her Mistress had not brought the SUV but her own car, a cherry red Mustang. She walked around the vehicle to the passenger side and suddenly found herself half lying on the hood.

Her skirt was pulled up and she automatically spread her legs. She heard the sound of a zipper, and only then understanding dawned: Her Mistress was about to fulfil one of her oldest fantasies, a fantasy she had only spoken of once before, four years ago during their second date.

The young woman felt something hard touching her nether lips. It slid in without resistance and she marvelled at its length and thickness. She pressed her ass against the welcome intruder and moaned when it slid all the way in and almost touched the tip of the butt plug. Jacqueline thrust into her, building a rhythm that made her soar.

This was better than any fantasy.

Her climax was approaching irresistibly and she began to beg. The red-headed sculptor snuck her hands under her lover's torso. Victoria heeded the message and used her arms to brace herself on the hood of her cherished vehicle to give her Mistress more room to play with her breasts. The thus slightly changed angle made her feel even fuller.

Jacqueline bent down and whispered in her ear, "Come for me, my love; come with me!"

She shouted her Mistress' name, not caring to be overheard. Instead of withdrawing the taller woman kept her rhythm up and quickly brought her to another orgasm. She finally pulled out and took her beloved in her arms.

~*~

Green eyes met dark brown.

"Please, Mistress, let me clean your toy."

Jacqueline was still on the edge and unable to do anything but nod.

The shorter woman crouched in front of her, her legs wide apart. She slid her tongue over the artificial member and suckled its tip. The redhead observed her lover and moaned almost inaudibly.

Victoria opened her mouth wider and deep throated the appendage, suddenly thankful to her former part-time Mistress for all the times she had to learn how to service a cock as a punishment. Jacqueline's hips bucked and the dark haired woman looked up questioningly.

"Oh Gods, go on, baby. This feels so good. It's so real."

Victoria returned to her task. Strong hands grabbed her shoulders and she tried to stabilise them both by holding on to her lover's waist. Though she couldn't explain it and had no proof, she was convinced that somehow the taller woman felt what she was doing to the rubber phallus. So, she put all her skill in the caress and was rewarded by a tell-tale shiver running through her Mistress' body.

She knew that the taller woman would not be able to keep her balance much longer. Victoria quickly stood, slid one arm completely around the other woman's mid-section while her other hand continued to stroke the dildo.

"I need you, my Tory. I need to be inside of you."

The raven haired woman wordlessly pulled her skirt up and leaned with her back against the hood of her Mustang. She spread her legs, made sure that the phallus was in the right position and drew her lover closer. She immediately was filled and unlike the first time her Mistress now seemed to explore the sensations the appendage was giving her.

Jacqueline grinded her hips and the tip of the phallus scraped against Victoria's moist walls. They moaned together. Brown eyes were locked on green. It was an incredibly intense sensation. They came together and slowly disentangled themselves.

The redhead unhooked the member and closed her trousers. She straightened Victoria's skirt and kissed her.

"I love you, my Tory."

"I love you too, Jacqy."

The taller woman's thumbs gently stroked her nipples through her clothing and she trembled slightly. Jacqueline methodically opened the blouse and freed the firm globes. She loosened the first rubber band and immediately suckled the hard, blood deprived nub to make the pain more bearable. Victoria still flinched slightly but gave her beloved Mistress a thankful smile. The other nipple received the same gentle ministrations. She then helped her to take the bra completely off and slowly re-buttoned the blouse.

They kissed and Victoria whispered, "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy."

"You are welcome, my love."

Their next kiss was broken by a voice coming from a few cars over, "Hey guys, go and get a room!"

They giggled softly but the atmosphere was broken and Jacqueline opened the passenger door for her beloved. She didn't even have to remind the raven haired woman to pull her skirt up.

When they had left the vicinity of the airport Victoria asked about her Mistress' strange reaction to the phallus.

"It's something Marge has been working on for some time. I helped out with a few things. Have a look. What appears to be purely ornamental, these silvery points or dots, are sensors that transmit to a receiving plate resting on the wearer's clit, amplifying the sensation. It's one of the prototypes, and as far as I'm concerned it works much better than expected. I can't wait to let you try it, my love."

Victoria's bright smile and the mischievous twinkle in her eyes were all the answer the tall artist needed to push the vehicle just above the speed limit.

~*~

At home they didn't come further than the couch in the living room where Jacqueline found herself on her back, covered with the whole 5'6'' length of her lover's very amorous, squirming body. All she could do was to hold on for dear life while an inquisitive tongue plundered her mouth.

The brown eyed woman was busy opening the fly of her trousers and before she knew how they had been pulled down; the harness was gone and her lips had been deserted for more southern regions. With the jeans at her knees she was unable to spread her legs as far as she would have liked but that thought quickly left her when her beloved began to cover the whole length of her sex with slow, sensuous strokes of her tongue.

Every swipe let her heart go faster. Her hips bucked of their own accord. It was ecstasy and she wanted her partner to feel the same way.

"Turn around, baby, let me lick you!"

Nothing happened.

"Turn around, Tory, that's an order!"

The tongue was pressed against her clit as if glued to it but still the dark haired woman didn't obey though she also didn't obviously disobey.

"Tory!"

Nothing.

Jacqueline knew that she could stop this strange game and overpower her disobedient submissive. She could take her over her knees and punish her – and as the dominant partner she probably should. She should reassert her ownership but except for the head-rush the licking and lapping had created, this also was a question of trust. So, she tried to relax.

Victoria felt the change in her Mistress' posture and resumed her ministrations. Her swipes now were punctuated by half whispered, half murmured words that considerably increased the heat coursing through the taller woman's veins.

"You're – mine – now – my Jacqy – mine – these – are – my – lips – my clit – mine – so wet – for me."

Two hands pressed down on her hips, trying to hold them still, and Jacqueline instinctively obeyed the unspoken command.

A few heartbeats or an eternity later the tall sculptor found herself in the rather rare situation of wanting to beg.

"Mine – so – beau – ti –ful – so wet – so ready – mine."

The steady rhythm continued and through squinted eyes she saw Victoria's hips undulating in counterpoint. Her legs were pressed together and she seemed as close to the edge as her tall victim. Before the redhead could take advantage of this instinctive knowledge the ADA changed tactics.

She began to suckle the engorged clit and when she removed her right hand from Jacqueline's hips and quickly entered her with two fingers it was as if her whole blood was rushing to her centre.

The taller woman felt her climax building and her inner muscles clenched around the welcome intruders. Her legs were fighting against the constriction of her trousers and suddenly the mouth was gone, the fingers deliberately hit her G-spot.

Even without the whispered command, "Come for me, my love!" she would have been unable to hold herself back any longer.

~*~

Jacqueline was peripherally aware of her lover's also shaking body and somehow managed to get a hold of her shoulders and pull her up, on top of her long frame. Green orbs met brown and she saw the need still burning in Victoria's eyes.

Her hands travelled under the skirt and pulled it up until she had reached the firm buttocks. A slight nudge to the side and her left leg was between the other woman's thighs, increasing the pressure on her clit. Green eyes still held brown.

Her fingers roamed over her lover's backside and inadvertently brushed the base of the butt plug she had completely forgotten about in her own bliss. She gently pulled and pushed it back in, only a couple of inches, and immediately was gratified by Victoria's response.

Obeying her anal training she tried to relax and hold her hips as still as possible, and soon Jacqueline was able to work with the whole length of the medium sized plug. The taller woman kept her movements deliberately slow. Her beloved's juices were coating her thigh and she felt the tension in the cherished body rebuilding. She angled her thrusts slightly, playing Victoria's body like a prized Stradivarius.

It wouldn't take long to bring her to another memorable orgasm.

The evil, harsh Mistress inside of the red haired woman's head seriously considered that it might be a good punishment for her earlier disobedience to leave her hanging on the edge but the pleading brown eyes, speckled with passionately burning dots of gold made her reconsider. She slowed her thrusts further and was rewarded by her partner's begging,

"Please, Mistress, please, make me come like only you can. Please, my heart, my beloved Mistress."

A wave of affection and love washed over the taller woman but she still was not yet ready to let her lover off the hook.

"Are you mine, Tory?"

"Yes Mistress. I'm yours, only yours."

"Then come for me."

The tremors running through the body on top of her were incredible. Victoria's eyes widened; she screamed Jacqueline's name and thus pushed her to her own much quieter orgasm.

The dark haired head came to rest on her chest. She closed her arms around her lover's torso after putting the butt plug on the couch table and rolled them over, so they could rest side by side.

~*~

Their heartbeats slowly returned to normal and Jacqueline pulled a blanket from the back of the leather couch to cover their half-clad bodies.

"Thank you Mistress." Victoria's words were a contented purr.

"For the blanket?" the other woman asked slightly amused.

"No… yes, that too. Thank you for indulging me, Mistress, and thank you for claiming me."

For a while they basked in the afterglow of their love-making and their feelings for each other until Victoria asked, "When will I be punished, Mistress?"

"Do you think you should be punished, my love?"

"I disobeyed you, twice. Usually I get to feel the cane for disobedience."

"Do you think you should be punished, Victoria Katherine?"

The young woman didn't answer immediately but then she snuggled closer and said, "Only if you wish it, my beloved Mistress. I am yours, to do with what you want, when you want."

"That's my girl."

Jacqueline's strong hand gently squeezed the smaller woman's ass.

"What did you feel when you were in control, my love?"

"It was a thrill. I could feel how you fought against the restraints of your clothing and how you fought yourself. I could feel how you kept yourself from simply taking over. I felt your surrender and yet I knew that you could stop me any time you chose. I was so wet just from looking at you, and yet I never felt more how much I belong to you than when you came at my command, Mistress."

"And you really want to be punished for such feelings, baby?"

"You are my Mistress; it's up to you, but if I had to decide, yes, I would punish myself. I should have asked your permission, and I should have known that no orgasm I had without your permission would ever be able to match the ones you authorised."

"What are you talking about, love?"

"When you claimed me, when you made me come by fucking my ass, my release was much more potent than earlier." The raven-head whispered. "It taught me why you are the Mistress and I'm the submissive."

Jacqueline bent her head and kissed her beloved. The admission had made her blush.

"I love you, my Tory, and I enjoyed what you did to me. I enjoyed that you had the courage to surprise me that way. And I love that you know and feel that I belong to you as much as you belong to me."

She kissed her on the forehead.

"You are mine and you will not be punished for following your heart, my love."

"Thank you Mistress. May I please kiss you?"

T H E E N D

Views: 104

Replies to This Discussion

"You are so going to get lucky this evening." Sarah said.

"God I hope so," Kirsty replied as she stood before the full-length mirror and gave a twirl. Her reflection showing an excited young lady who returned her wide cheeky grin. Her newly cut blonde hair was shorter than she would normally wear it but Kirsty was pleased with the effect. Sexier, she thought as she watched her image complete the twirl. The mini skirt was also much shorter than anything she had ever worn, but showed her great legs. The silk blouse was a little too tight she thought, her new found self-confidence starting to flounder. Far too tight she thought again, her breasts were not very big but were straining against the material and her nipples were very noticeable.

"Perfect, just perfect," said Sarah triumphantly as she watched her best friend view herself with surprised delight. Normally, Kirsty dressed, downright bloody boringly, Sarah always said; preferring loose fitting clothes that did nothing for her slim attractive figure. Maybe that arse of a two timing boyfriend of hers leaving was not such a bad thing after all. "You are looking hot; you are so going to pull tonight."

Kirsty giggled and asked shyly, "Sarah, don't you think I look, you know a bit slutty?"

Sarah looked at her friend in wonder. She looked great, actually she always looked great, but tonight she was positively glowing. "Kirsty, I have to be honest. You look wonderfully slutty, look; even your nipples are becoming erect!"

Sarah laughed at Kirsty's look of horror. She was also amused to see that the nipples really had just become noticeably quite stiff under the silk. Kirsty was also blushed a pretty interesting shade of red, which only made her look even more attractive.

"You are looking pretty hot yourself; someone is in for a treat tonight." Kirsty said, looking at Sarah dressed in a simple midnight blue dress that ended mid thigh. It complemented her stunning figure and beautiful blue eyes wonderfully. Sarah did not have to try too hard to look good, she just did. And to top it all, Kirsty thought, Sarah was a fantastic friend, one who had stood by her when she had been going out with that pig Adrian. Kirsty knew Sarah had never liked him, had never trusted him. She had not even said "I told you so" when Kirsty had caught him in her bed with that tart Mandy Arnold. Kirsty had dumped him fairly quickly afterwards and Sarah had been there to offer her support and a shoulder to cry on.

Now after only two months Sarah had convinced Kirsty to start living again, to enjoy life and to get herself laid. That was the plan anyway. Kirsty had even agreed to dress up a little more daringly than she normally would. Sarah had convinced her that what she needed was to get herself some good sex so she can forget her ex and move on with her life. Kirsty was normally not quite as outgoing as Sarah was but found she was more than a little excited at the idea of just going out and perhaps having some well overdue sex.

"And remember Kirsty, tonight is for fun. Let yourself go, enjoy yourself and maybe get some yummy sex." Sarah laughed as Kirsty blushed red again before she took her hand as they made their way to the waiting taxi.

Two hours later Sarah watched as another young man walked away after trying his luck with Kirsty. They had been at the popular nightclub for several hours and Kirsty had been approached by several hopeful but unsuccessful men.

"He was okay, wasn't he?" Sarah asked as she moved up next to Kirtsy.

"Yeah, he looked okay. But, well.....I am just not sure." Kirsty shrugged and smiled at Sarah. "Maybe I am just not cut out to be a slut after all."

"It is only sex, Kirsty. What about him? He has a cute arse." She pointed to a well built man standing at the bar.

"Too ugly!" Kirsty replied.

"Him." Sarah nodded at another.

"Too old."

"Him."

"Too young."

"What about him, he is gorgeous?"

"No, he approached me earlier. Asked if I liked my eggs scrambled or sterilized? I mean who says that?"

Sarah laughed. "Kirsty, you are just too choosy, so his chat up lines are crap but admit it, he is bloody good looking."

"Well why don't you have him then?" Kirsty looked questioningly at her friend.

"Kirsty we are here for you, to get you laid. When was the last time you had a good mind numbing orgasm?.... Remember? When your whole body is tingling and you can't stop shaking, when, when?" Sarah punched Kirsty on the arm.

"Ouch!" Okay, okay. I heard you. Adrian was good, but not that good. Show me someone who will make me feel like that and I will let them take me here and now. I won't care who watches." She giggled.

"Yeah, me too." Sarah laughed again, well I can't promise that but come on lets have a little fun. As there is no-one here you fancy miss fussy pants, shall we move over to that nice little pub by your place. We can check out the talent there?"

The girls grabbed a couple of drinks and settled themselves at an empty table near the far corner where they could observe what was going on. There was a good looking couple sat at the table next to them, but they were so intent on each other that they had paid the two girls no attention as they had sat down.

Sarah nudged Kirsty and indicated the couple near them. "Don't they just make you feel jealous?"

"Yeah, and isn't he just so gorgeous!"

"Well I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed," giggled Sarah.

"Nor me! Why are the good looking ones always taken?" Kirsty asked.

"I suppose." Sarah paused, "because they are good looking, duh."

The two girls laughed and continued chatting happily away to each other. Kirsty though, felt her eyes constantly drawn back to the couple sat at the next table. They were both really good looking and well matched.

"Pretty hot aren't they?" Sarah whispered.

"You can say that again." Kirsty watched as the girl giggled and leaned closer to her boyfriend. She said something and put her hand over the obvious bulge in his chinos and squeezed gently. "This is all because of me?" asked the girl giggling again.

"Right come on." The girl's boyfriend stood up and taking a firm hold of his laughing girlfiend's hand led her out of the pub.

As the couple passed their table Kirsty, felt her eyes drawn to the front of his trousers where it was easy to see how excited he had become. Kirsty looked up quickly and met the girls gaze. The girl could not have missed Kirsty checking her boyfriend out. But far from being annoyed she winked and beamed a proud smile at her.

Kirsty felt the colour flush her cheeks as she blurted out. "Looks like enough there for two, if you want a hand?"

"Oh I am looking forward to taking care of this myself." The other girl giggled as she quickly passed.

"You little tart." Sarah laughed.

Kirsty's hand went to her mouth, "Christ, I don't believe I said that out loud. But boy were they hot or what? I bet they are at each other as soon as they get outside."

"Shall we take a look."

"We couldn't, could we?"

The two girls looked at each other again. "Come on lets get outside." Kirsty finished her drink and headed to the door. Sarah was not far behind her. She was a little surprised at quite how the evening was turning out, but Kirsty really seemed excited at the prospect of spying on the other two. Maybe a little voyeurism was just what Kirsty needed to get her back into the land of the living again.

The girls noticed that the couple were not that far ahead as they were constantly stopping and kissing each other. Sarah and Kirsty hung back and followed slowly while trying to pretend that they were not interested in the other couple. They need not really have bothered as the other pair were so busy with each other they would not have noticed anyone else anyway.

"This is so wrong." Kirsty whispered.

"Yeah, I know." Sarah agreed.

"Shall we just let them get on with it and go back into the pub or go home?" Sarah, looked at her friend.

"We should.....but... no way I am missing out on this. Look at them, they are so hot. If they are going to do anything interesting outside then I want to see." Kirsty suddenly looked at her friend. "Does that make me a bad person?"

"Oh, you are so bad." Sarah laughed."Whatever happened to Miss sweet and innocent?"

"Shit." Exclaimed Kirsty as the first raindrops fell. "This will ruin everything."

Within seconds it was raining harder and harder until it was belting down furiously. The two girls were soaked within seconds. The rain had reduced visibility and it was difficult to make out the other couple who were now about fifty meters away. They did not seem to be particularly worried by the rain and seemed to be laughing loudly.

"I am soaked." Kirsty said, somewhat uneccessarily, "we should really go home. Shall we go home?"

Sarah looked at Kirsty who was anxiously waiting for her reply. Kirsty wiped her hand across her face wiping rain out of her eyes, she was biting on her lower lip her eyes wide watching her carefully.

Sally knew Kirsty wanted to stay and see what was possibly going to happen between the other couple. "No way, after all this, no way are we giving up now. You wanted a show, look at those two, I think we may be in for one." Sarah directed Kirsty towards the amorous pair that seemed in no way bothered by the rain.

Kirsty looked where Sarah was pointing and she could just make out the hot couple that had stopped again, their arms wrapped around each other they were kissing passionately. The young man moved his head at an angle kissing the girls neck and shoulders, his hands moved to pull her even closer. She responded eagerly and ground her hips encouragingly and suggestively against him.

"Wow, they just don't care that anyone could be around. Lets get closer." Sarah grabbed Kirsty's hand and pulled her closer to the kissing couple. As they got closer they veered off behind one of the many bushes. The girls were now able to watch the other couple from a short distance without being seen.

"God, this is so hot. I feel like a right perv." Sarah giggled quietly into Kirsty's ear. The hot couple did not seem to have noticed or heard them. Not that they could have anyway with the rain belting down.

Kirsty could not believe how excited she was starting to feel as she watched them. The girls dress was soaked through and was clinging to her body, her nipples painfully erect because of the sudden cold were straining against now almost see through material. Her boyfriends chinos were also soaked and his excitement was clear to see by the very obvious bulge. Kirsty thought they looked incredibly sexy, obviously very turned on and she could almost imagine how the girl felt as her boyfriend kissed, fondled and pressed himself against her. His desire so very evident. It had been too long since someone had held her like that and she could feel her own arousal making her body respond sympathetically to the erotic coupling not very far from where she stood. She held back a giggle as she thought how wet she was herself and not all of it was due to the rain. I am so getting turned on by this. God how desparate am I? she asked herself.

Completely oblivious to any possible passers by the young man was continuously running his hands all over the girls body, caressing and fondling her. She in turn was running her hands all over him and as the two girls watched excitedly her hands caressed his cock through his chinos, rubbing him and sqeezing until he let out a low excited growl. In a quick movement he turned her so she was facing away from him and he kissed her shoulders. The girl laughed and leant back against him as his hands cupped her breasts and capturing her nipples between his thumb and index finger he teased them as he continued kissing her.

Kirsty looked over to Sarah who was watching her with a big smile. Both girls were now completely oblivious to the rain which was still beating down. "Hot!" mouthed Sarah.

Kirsty nodded "I can't believe how sexy this is. It is so wrong...but also so sexy."

Sarah smiled and both turned to look as the girl moaned louder.

Kirsty gasped as she watched the boy slip a hand up under the short dress to caress between his girlfriends legs which she moved wider apart to give him greater access. She seemed to push against him as his hands went to work on her sex. The girls head was thrown back, her mouth open, gasping. They could not see his hand on her sex but it was obvious what he was doing. They both looked so very turned on by all they had been doing. The girls breasts were rising and falling to match her quick short breaths. The rain soaked dress moulded against her showing her pert breasts and the excited peaks of her nipples again highlighting how turned on she was. It did not seem too long before the girl seemed to shake as an orgasm hit her, her body convulsing, her head thrown back and her mouth open gasping for breath.

The girl reached behind and with practised fingers located the zip on his chinos and unzipped him. He was still working his hand between her legs as she somehow managed to get a grip on his chinos and quickly tugged them down only stopping as they seemed to get caught on his erection.

He helped her to drop his chinos and boxers to his knees allowing his erect cock to bounce free. He gently pushed her so she was bent over facing away from him and taking hold of his cock he eased it against her. The girl immediately pushed backwards and he slid his cock easily into her. He held onto her hips and pumped deeply in and out of her slowly.

Kirsty gasped as she watched him move his cock in and out of the girl. She had never seen anyone fucking before, apart from porn films, but never live and so close. With the rain and the fading light the beautiful couple having sex was so wonderfully erotic. Kirsty felt her own clit throb as she imagined herself in the girls place and she could almost feel the thick cock sliding slowly in and out of her. "Mmmm".

"Sssh, Sarah whispered into her ear. Don't let them hear you."

"He is fucking her. Right in front of us. I can't believe it. Have you ever seen anything so horny?"

"They do look good, better than a porn film." Kirsty laughed quietly as the girl voiced her encouragement, gasping and moaning at her boyfriend..

"Mmmm, Yes! Harder, Brad, now hard and fast. I can't wait, quickly before someone comes along." The girl pleaded.

Kirsty and Sarah watched as Brad continued to pump his cock deeply in and out of his gasping girlfriend. He was moving in and out much quicker now, drawing out and slamming back into her. They were both breathing faster, their mouths open. He was leaning over her and it looked like he had moved his hand so that he could play with her clitoris as they fucked. She was leaning forward and seemed to have a hand reached back between his legs either on his balls or even playing with his ass. Suddenly he was gasping and moving even quicker still until he seemed to shudder and slam into her even harder as he came. She squealed lightly and seemed to reach another orgasm, shaking visibly, then laughing out loud. She turned and grabbing hold of Brad kissed him hard.

"Wow that was something else." She said pulling back and looking him in the eyes.

"You are not kidding, what a way to end an evening." He answered, as he pushed his cock into his trousers and quickly zipped himself up.

"End an evening? I think we had better get back to your place. If you think I am going to settle for one little quickie, then you can think again, unless of course you're not up to any more?" She laughed teasingly. They kissed again and quickly headed off laughing delightedly.

Sarah and Kirsty stayed hidden until the two lovers had slipped out of view before holding hands and giggling like mischievious school children they quickly made their way home.

Fifteen minutes later the two friends stood facing each other in their bathroom quickly removing their soaking clothes. "That was incredible, I have never experienced anything like that ever before." Kirsty beamed at Sarah.

Kirsty was beaming a wide satisfied smile and was looking flushed still with excitement. That beats any old porn film hands down.

"Yeah, sexy wasn't it." Sarah replied as she eased her panties down her legs.

"God yeah, I could have reached out and touched them, we were so close." Kirsty sighed dramatically as she threw the rest of her wet clothes into the corner.

"Could have touched his neat little arse."

"And his cock."

"And her cute ass."

They looked at each other and laughed.

"I never thought watching someone else getting it on like that could be so hot." Kirsty exclaimed. "I very nearly started touching myself, especially when she started cumming. God I was feeling so hot, I could almost imagine that cock was sliding in and out of me. Wow. Oops....sorry getting carried away there." She looked at Sarah who had just vigorously towelled herself dry.

Sarah laughed at Kirsty's expression. She looked so innocent, all flushed and biting on her bottom lip. "You are not the only one Kirsty, believe me.

So what stopped you?

"Actually, I did slip my hand under my panties and have a quick rub." Sarah laughed again and moved behind Kirsty and using the towel started to vigorously dry her hair and shoulders.

Kirsty looked at their reflection in the full length mirror. Sarah's eyes met hers as she continued to rub her dry. What had Sarah said? She had slipped her hand into her panties? Kirsty again felt herself going red as she pictured the sight of her friend with her hand between her legs. She had admittedly felt like doing the same but had not trusted herself.

"You what? You never! I never noticed!" Kirsty said.

Sarah laughed again, "you were so occupied watching them you would not have noticed had someone slipped their hand into your panties."

"Hah, if someone had slipped their hand into my panties I really don't think I would have complained." Kirsty said suddenly serious. She looked thoughtful and then hesitated looking wide eyed at Sarah." Suddenly she laughed, "you horny cow, did you, you know did you cum?"

"No, I am saving that for later, but, look at your expression! Don't tell me you were not tempted! And don't lie."

Kirsty was very aware that she was stood naked with her best friend also very naked standing behind her. Sarah had stopped rubbing with the towel and was resting her hands on Kirsty's shoulders holding the towel in place. Her eyes held Kirsty's gaze in the mirror. Of course Kirsty had seen Sarah naked lots of times before, but she had never really noticed how incredibly beautiful she was. Her breasts were bigger than her own with dark pink nipples as hard as buttons. Her stomach was wonderfully flat, with a cute little dimple of a belly button and her skin was so silky smooth.

Kirsty stopped herself. What was she thinking? She had witnessed a couple having sex only a short distance away from herself and she had been incredibly aroused by the whole thing. And now she was thinking about her best friends incredible naked body. Christ I am not gay she told herself. I am just still really turned on. She thought about what Sarah had said about saving herself for later and picturing Sarah gasping as she brought herself to orgasm sent a shiver of excitement through her body.

"Well? You can't tell me you were not tempted?"

"I have never seen anything so sexy, I do still feel a bit horny." Kirsty giggled self consciously.

"Do it."

"What." Surely she can't mean what I think she means, but I really hope she does. Kirsty looked wide eyed at Sarah.

"I am feeling incredibly sexy and I know you are also. I also know that you really could do with some relief. Go on, don't be shy touch yourself."

Never had anything sounded so inviting to Kirsty. She really wanted to cum. But with Sarah, there? Kirsty was not so sure she could masturbate in front of Sarah, but she was also surprised at how much she wanted to and not just because of the scene earlier in the park. She was feeling a strange and quite overpowering urge to have Sarah watch as she fingered herself; it was somehow deliciously and excitingly naughty.

Not quite able to make the first move, Kirsty was surprised and quietly relieved when Sarah reached round, gently took hold of her unresisting hand and guided it down so that Kirsty was touching herself.

"I can't," Kirsty said quietly, but also very aware that Sarah was still holding her hand that was pressed against her excited moist sex.

"Sure you can. You have touched yourself before?" Sarah added as she moved her own hand so that it was moving Kirsty's slowly against herself, rubbing her pussy. Sarah slowly moved her hand away and was glad to see that Kirsty's not only remained in position but continued to move against herself, caressing lightly.

Kirsty felt herself blushing bright red, but was also feeling incredibly turned on; heightened by what she had witnessed in the park and now because she knew she was going to masturbate in front of her best friend. She was enjoying the intense arousal as she pressed her hand against herself. Again her clit was throbbing, demanding attention. Her pussy lips were swollen with desire and she was so wet! "I have never done anything like this with someone else watching."

"So just pretend I'm not here do what you know feels good for you, relax and just enjoy. I would love see you finger yourself until you cum, please Kirsty. Masturbate for me, let me see you shudder as you orgasm!"

Kirsty could not stop her hand from caressing herself, in fact she did not want to stop. There was something incredibly exciting about standing in front of the mirror touching herself with Sarah close behind watching. She really felt very sexy, so very naughty and wanted nothing more than to satisfy a deep longing to climax. The fact that Sarah was watching only seemed to make her feel even hornier. Naughty and very horny. She was also wetter than she had been in months and her whole body was aching for release.

"You have the most amazingly soft skin." Sarah whispered as she rested her hands lightly on Kirsty's hips.

Kirsty looked into Sarah's eyes reflected back at her from the mirror and she realised she wanted nothing more than to cum with Sarah watching and holding her. The warm hands on her hips made her feel somehow safe. She allowed a couple of fingers to slip between her labia and she used her lubricated fingers to rotate around her clitoris, gasping at the intense pleasure. She moaned delightedly as Sarah lightly kissed her on the back of her neck and moved her hands to lightly caress her breasts.

Kirsty looked in the mirror watching as Sarah continued to caress her. Her nipples felt harder, tighter than ever before, advertising her growing excitement as was the warm moistness between her legs.

"Keep touching yourself Kirsty; I want to see you pleasure yourself for me. Masturbate so I can watch." Sarah whispered into Kirsty's ear, she then lightly bit into the earlobe enjoying the moan that escaped Kirsty's lips. She looked into the mirror watching Kirsty caressing herself.

Kirsty leant back against Sarah, her eyes were now closed as her hands busied themselves between her legs. She had two fingers between her engorged lips slipping slowly in and out of her slippery pussy. Two fingers of her other hand were circling her clitoris. She could not believe she was actually doing this, but was unable to stop herself. Her her whole body was tingling with delicious excitement and her breath was a series of excited gasps.

Sarah continued to watch as she pressed her lips against Kirsty's neck and captured both tight nipples with her thumbs and index fingers. She rolled and pulled at the erect buds eliciting louder gasps from Kirsty.

Kirsty heard Sarah moan softly and she opened her eyes to look into Sarah's incredibly beautiful blue eyes, which were fixed on her pussy. Seeing Sarah watching her so intently made her feel even hornier and she knew she would not hold back much longer. Kirsty knew her pubic fair hair did little to hide her lips usually but with her fingers spreading them open she was very aware that Sarah could see everything. This only made her feel even more deliciously wanton, naughty and horny.

As Sarah watched her play with herself Kirsty was even more brazen than she thought she was capable of. She continued look Sarah in the eyes as she leaned back and spread her legs wide, giving her a really good look at her pussy as she felt her orgasm hit her, her hips thrusting furiously as she let herself go. Her body shaking and convulsing as she came harder than she ever had before.

Kirsty slowly opened her eyes when she had finished shuddering, she could not believe how she was behaving nor did she really care. I am an exhibitionist, she thought, her legs were still spread open like a whore, her fingers still lazily stroking her pussy. Sarah was watching her still, her eyes wide.

"Wow, that was so hot girl." Sarah laughed, "you really did need that didn't you!"

Kirsty's legs were still shaking with the intensity of her orgasm, her legs could hardly hold her weight. She giggled as another shudder went through her body. "Wow that was amazing! Oh God, I am so sorry. I can't believe I just did that. What must you think of me?"

"I'm thinking that I want you," Sarah whispered, as she moved her lips to the lobe of her ear and sucked it between her lips causing Kirsty to shudder with delight. "No, I know that I want you!"

Kirsty's breath again came in gasps. "I'm yours," she assured her. "All yours."

Sarah reached around Kirsty's body and let her hand travel downwards to stroke between Kirsty's legs which she parted unconsciously to allow better access. Sarah's fingers slipped easily through the warm wet lips, two fingers finding access to the smooth valley within.

Kirsty turned to face Sarah without disrupting the soft insistent caressing of her skillful fingers as they worked their magic between her legs. Her lips met Sarah's and she pushed her tongue between them as Sarah continued to slide her fingers between her pussy lips.

Kirsty's hips bucked again and again as Sarah's fingers brought her closer to another orgasm. Kirsty gasped through the kiss as their tongues teased each other and Sarah's thumb located her clitoris. She began to whimper as the intense sensation built up, alarming in its intensity.

"Stop," she begged, not meaning it at all, "I can't take anymore, I'm going to die." The fingers in her slippery passage did not stop but continued and suddenly the expert manipulation of her clit was enough to bring her to another shattering orgasm. Her mouth flew open. Her hips bucked furiously against Sarah's hand and she heard herself squealing. Her body shuddered her muscles contracting as her body flooded with pleasure. This time her legs were unable to support her weight and she slipped still shuddering to the floor.

"Enjoy that?" Sarah whispered between breaths.

Kirsty sat wide-eyed on the bathroom floor, her mouth open still gasping for breath as she panted. Her legs shook uncontrollably as another spasm passed through her "God," she gasped. "I think I wet myself.

Sarah, laughed delightedly. "Wow, baby. I have never seen anyone cum like that before."

Kirsty, already flushed, felt herself blushing even more. "I am so sorry, Sarah, I just got carried away. I have never done that before."

"What, orgasmed?" Sarah laughed.

"Now you are teasing me again. I mean I have never let another woman do that to me."

"I know. Good though wasn't it!"

"Does that make me a lesbian?" Kirsty whispered.

"No of course not. You still like men don't you?"

"Yes of course."

"Well then, you know you needed it. What sort of friend would I be not to help my best friend when she needs release?"

"That was the hottest thing I have ever done." Kirsty said dreamily. She looked at Sarah intently. But what about you. You still haven't cum?"

"You want to give me a hand?"

As an answer, Kirsty leaned forward and taking Sarah's head in her hands gently pressed her lips to hers. Kissing a girl was so different to kissing a man. Sarah's lips were so soft, warm and very, very nice. Kirsty slipped her tongue into Sarah's willing mouth meeting her tongue with her own, tasting Sarah and running her tongue over her teeth.

Kirsty was delighted to hear her best friend moan softly as their kisses became more frantic. Most men she thought, just did not spend enough time doing this. There was nothing sexier than really taking your time and really kissing. God, Sarah could kiss! Kirsty heard herself moan as their tonques explored each others mouths and their lips and teeth sucked, nipped and pulled.

Their hands explored each other, caressing, stroking and teasing. Kirsty cupped Sarah's breasts in her hands enjoying the springing firmness and silky softness. Sarah's nipples were tightly puckered and Sarah moaned excitedly as Kirsty squeezed them between her thumb and forefinger as Sarah had done to her minutes earlier.

"It's your turn now." Kirsty whispered as she kissed her way down Kirsty's exquisite body. She kissed and licked Sarah's breasts knowing exactly where and how it felt best. Delighting at every gasp and sharp intake of breath she took her time to pleasure her friend. Her tonque darted out licking and circling the tight nipples, before she captured them lightly nippling them with her teeth. Sarah whimpered softly, encouraging Kirsty with her moans and guiding her with her hands on her head.

Kirsty allowed herself to be guided further down, trailing kisses over Sarah's taut stomach pausing to dip her tonque into her navel and enjoying seeing her squirm delightfully.

Sarah's thighs parted letting Kirsty feast her eyes on her most intimate parts. Kirsty kissed the silky smooth inner thighs parted before her, running her hands, one each side underneath before gently pushing the legs back until the thighs were against Sarah's chest exposing her completely.

"Wow, look at you all exposed and looking beautiful. What should I do now?" Kirsty asked teasingly. "I could do this." She said as lowered her head and licked up and down the length of Sarah's pussy, almost touching her clit down to her ass and back again.

"Or this," her lips sucked one of her friends labia, pulling it into her mouth before releasing it and taking the other one sucking gently.

"Or this maybe," she pursed her lips and blew softly on the delicate puckered ass hole open before her. Sarah was squirming delicously at the assault on her nether regions. Kirsty giggled and then continued to lick the length of the pussy, again and again.

Sarah was breathing heavily and moaning almost continuously. Kirsty never thought that she would be eating her flatmate out and delighting in the sounds of excitement emanating from her, but here she was and enjoying every minute. She pushed her tongue in and out of Sarah's wet pussy, alternating between quick and slow thrusts. She continued teasingly tongue fucking Sarah, knowing very well that it was Kirsty's tongue on her clit that she was dying for.

Kirsty could see that Sarah's clit had become hard enough to peek out of its hood and was begging for attention. Sarah was also moaning louder and her breathing was getting quicker. So delightedly pink and beautiful, I wonder if this is what I look like? thought Kirsty as she brought her tongue up to the top of the slit and located the clit. She licked hard pressing into Sarah's skin as she gently pulled the pussy lips away and flicked her tongue quickly against the clit, delighting in the feeling of Sarah's legs shaking with excitement. At the same time she eased a couple of fingers between Sarah's pussy lips and with the fingers of her other hand used some of the copious juices to lubricate her forefinger before slipping it into the little puckered hole. Sarah squealed delightedly, amazed at what her friend was doing to her.

Kirsty realised Sarah was close as she took the clit into her mouth and started sucking gently, she continued using her fingers fucking both holes, again and again. Sarah was squealing and moaning loudly, her whole body starting to shudder, there was nothing she could do to stop the all engulfing orgasm that hit her. Her hips bucked against Kirsty's mouth and fingers as the orgasm erupted, enveloping her with powerful waves of pleasure.

As she felt Sarah cumming Kirsty moved with her as Sarah bucked her pelvis into the air with the tension of the powerful orgasm. Amazingly Kirsty kept her mouth on Sarah's clit sucking a little harder as she felt the pussy walls clenching and Sarahs thighs quivering. Kirsty also kept moving her fingers slowly in and out prolonging the pleasure.

"Oh,fuck, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. God. Yes. Yesssss." Sarah cried out as she came hard again, her whole body shaking and her mouth gasping for breath. She was finding it hard to get enough oxygen into her lungs as she had held her breath as the orgasm had hit and was now gasping great gulps to satisfy her need. Her body was still shaking, tremors going through her like little earthquakes.

Kirsty let Sarah roll with her eyes tightly closed, her teeth still biting on to her lower lip. She was still convulsing as aftershocks kept hitting her and causing her legs to shake. Slowly Sarah opened her eyes and looked lovingly at Kirsty.

"Wow, that was..........."

"Okay?" Kirsty offered, smiling.

"Oh that was more than okay. Thank you.You, have never done that before? What a waste!" Sarah laughed. "Girl you are so talented!"

"Come." Sarah, took Kirsty's hand and led her through to the bedroom. They turned to each other and kissed, long and slowly. Their hands caressing and feeling each other, investigating, leaving no place untouched. Where their hands went, their mouths and lips followed. Both girls were breathing heavily, their breasts rising and falling, moans of desire and encouragement, turning them on even more.

"You are so incredibly naughty." Sarah laughed, "how did you know how to do that? I have never been eaten out like that before."

"I don't know. I just did what I hoped you would like."

"I liked!"

"I noticed."

"Oooh what the...." Kirsty exclaimed as she was pushed backwards onto the bed. Sarah, laughing dived onto her.

"Do it again, please."

"What."

"Do what you just did to me." Sarah said, her blue eyes sparkling. "While I do you."

"Well, what are we waiting for."

"I think, our friendship has just got better," Kirsty sighed as she felt Sarah start to kiss her way down her body.
By the time Amy came back that Monday I was already at class, and she was asleep when I got in late that evening. We didn't get a chance to talk until Tuesday night. She had just come in the door when I got back from the library. "So, did you enjoy yourself this weekend?"

"Yeah, I did," I was slowly overcoming my shyness about talking about sex, "A lot," I added.

"Oh really" Amy said with a smile, "So what's you preference?"

"In toys, you mean?"

"Yeah" she pulled out the box from under the bed. "Which one did it for you?" She had a lascivious grin on her face.

"Oh, I don't know," I said.

"Come on, you can tell me, it was the rabbit, right?"

"Yeah, the rabbit....that thing is great."

"Did you use anything else?"

"Well... the vibrator....and ....that" I pointed at the butt plug and giggled and fell back on my bed.

"Jan! You perv!" She said in false shock. "I never thought you'd use that so soon."

"I didn't think so either, but I was a little curious...everybody in the pornos was doing it."

"So you watched some movies too? What did you like?"

"A lot of it was interesting, there wasn't one movie that I liked all the way through. There were different scenes I liked in each."

"Anything in particular? Boy/girl scenes, girl/girl, group scenes, anal?"

"Well...I guess, I don't know..." I blushed a little. "Well this one was hot." I pointed at "Pink Velvet." I hoped that might satisfy her and she would drop the subject.

"I don't remember which one that is... I don't think I've watched it in a while. I'll put it in."

This was getting more embarrassing. Watching porn by yourself is one thing, but watching it with someone else, another girl, made me uncomfortable. Before I could figure out how to get out of it, she had the DVD in and started the first scene.

"Oh, you're right, this one is hot." On the screen there were two girls, probably in their early 20s, one blonde and one brunette. Both were cute and trim and had small, perky natural tits. "So you like the girl/girl scenes?"

"Well, about 50/50 I guess," The dark haired girl started giving her friend a rim job.

"Oh, I forgot about this one, they really get into the ass licking," We watched for a little while longer. Slowly, I was becoming a little less embarrassed by the whole thing. As one girl was tongue fucking the other Amy sighed and said, "God, that makes me wish Renee were here."

"So you two do ...that?"

"MMM...yeah. I never really got into analingus much until I was with Renee. Now I love it."

"I guess I wouldn't mind if a guy did that to me, but I couldn't imagine...you know...giving it, or even eating pussy."

"It's not nearly as bad as you think, and when you realize the pleasure you're giving someone, it's really hot. Of course, everybody has to be squeaky clean." There was silence for a while as the scene ended. The sexual tension in the air was tangible. I was sure Amy was going to make a move on me. Part of me wanted her to. Part of me wanted to run out of the room. I wasn't sure what I was going to do. If I rejected her things might be weird between us. If I had sex with her things would be weird between us. Amy started to say something and I braced myself. "Someday soon we'll have an all night porn session," she took out the DVD and closed the laptop. "Well I'm about ready for bed,"

"Yeah," I said "I'm tired too."

Then Amy got up and went into the bathroom. I heard her washing up and changing into her night clothes. Somehow I knew she was not going to try to have sex with me that night. At first I was relieved, but then I was disappointed. After she was finished in the bathroom, I went in, washed and changed. When I came out the lights were already off, and Amy was in bed, but the boxes were still on the floor a couple feet from her bed.

"Um...Listen we've been kind of open about this," Amy said "so I hope you don't mind if I use the rabbit a little before I go to sleep."

"Not what I expected," I thought. "Sure, go ahead" I said as I got into bed.

"Thanks" she said, then I heard her rummaging around in the box of vibrators. My body's reaction was Pavlovian. I got horny just from knowing what she was about to do. I decided to do something about it.

I got out of bed, "Amy...um...before you get started...can I borrow the vibrator?"

"Sure, I already have the rabbit though," she said.

"Damn, well you know what to get me for my birthday," I said with a laugh. I grabbed the pocket rocket and the small vibrator, and went back to bed. Even though we didn't actually have sex, I count that night as my first sexual experience with a woman. It was a strange thing, listening to someone else, another woman, bring herself to orgasm in the bed next to yours, ten feet away. I heard the soft buzz of the rabbit and Amy's breath become loader and faster. I turned on my vibrator and brought it down to my pubes. I could hear the buzzing sound from the other side of the dorm pulsate as Amy pushed the rabbit in and out of her cunt. Obviously, I knew she could hear the same thing as I pushed my vibrator into my pussy. Just a couple inches, then out again. It all seemed both completely natural and taboo at the same time. Masturbation had always been something I did in private, something I never talked about with anyone, not even Gary, who I had sex with I don't know how many times. Now here I was listening to another woman get off, and becoming aroused by it, and knowing that she was listening to me get off. And both of us were completely up front about what was going on. I heard the pace of Amy's thrusting increase and little groans.

I was imagining the toy in Amy's cunt and the look on her face. I increased the pace of my thrusts and realized that without thinking about it, I was mimicking Amy's timing. My orgasm was approaching, and with my free hand I turned on the pocket rocket and placed on the hood of my clit. Our thrusts were in sync now, becoming deeper and stronger. Amy was grunting softly with each thrust, then her pace became much faster for a few seconds, followed by the sound of Amy putting the rabbit all the way in and holding it. I heard her orgasm, soft, strong insistent exaltations, followed by sighing breaths. This was enough to set me off. I did exactly what I knew Amy had just done, stabbing fast with the vibrator, then holding it in and pressing the pocket rocket hard to my clit. I don't know why, I guess out of habit, I tried to be quiet, though I knew Amy could hear my panting as I got closer. I had one of those sneaking sort of orgasms, the ones you think aren't going to be that intense, then kind of hit you and you realize that all your hair is standing on end. Without meaning to, I let out a final "Aaaauuhhhn" as I came.

When I came back down to earth, I heard Amy turn off the rabbit. "Damn I needed that," she said.

"Me too," I said with a note of exhaustion.

"Yeah, it sounded like it," we both laughed.

"Well, good night," She said. And our little experience was over. I fell asleep thinking, "I could get use to this, having a hot roommate, who would loan me her toys, and I could have masturbation sessions with."

The next morning Amy was on her way out when I woke up. "Jan, I'm going to put the toys and porno here, in my lower drawer under the towels, so you don't have to crawl around under my bed when you're in need."

"Thanks," I said.

"Later."
Gwen stood at the sink washing out a dirty coffee cup. The sun poured through the window giving her kitchen a warm glow. Sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee was Gwen's next door neighbor and confidant Kelli. Kelli was already dressed for work but, as she was leaving she got a call that her boss was entertaining clients with a game of golf and she need not come to work. That was fine for Kelli who went next door to see what her friend Gwen was up to. Kelli discovered her friend was still dressed in last night's Fredericks finery.

Gwen shamelessly moped around the kitchen in a beige teddy that barely covered her ass and a spaghetti strap that kept falling off her shoulder. Her curly, dirty blonde hair sloppily tied atop her waking head. Kelli also noticed that Gwen was still wearing a drooping pair of thigh high black stockings. And to top it off Kelli watched as Gwen bent over to pick up a spoon she'd dropped discovering Gwen had no underwear on. Top- o- the morning Kelli sarcastically thought to herself.

"Long night?" Kelli asked her disheveled friend.

"It was suppose to be but all I ended up doing was getting drunk and sleeping alone." Gwen sipped her coffee slowly waking up.

"The way you're dressed it looks like you had the whole team work you over." Kelli teased.

"Nope. That's what the big rubber cock is for, though."

"Gwen!" Kelli squealed scolding her friend's frankness. "You're such a slut."

" Oh, and you're not. I think I remember a time back in college..."

"No you don't." Kelli interrupted. "Don't go there."

"We were staying at my parents house on fall break and I walked into the guest bedroom to find you going at it with that empty wine bottle. You remember?' Gwen's husky voice laughed.

"Yeah." Kelli said sheepishly her cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"You know, I should have come in and helped pet your cat instead of slamming the door then running away giggling. I was an immature kid, sorry 'bout that." Gwen downed the rest of her coffee and got up to get another cup.

"What? You're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" Kelli asked surprised.

"Since I'm being honest I've fantasized about that night a time or two. That was a long time ago but sometimes when I'm horny I use it for inspiration." Gwen returned to the table pouring Kelli another cup.

"Wow." Kelli muttered.

"Aw, come on. Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like?" Gwen's "looking for touble" smile crept across her lips.

"Great. This conversation's sounding like we're in a porno movie or something.' Kelli smiled dismissively. "Oh, wait. I'm not dressed appropriate enough for a porno." Kelli set her coffee down and slowly unbuttoned her tight white blouse. "It's so hot in here. Oh, what must a girl do to cool off." Kelli mocked in a breathy adult film actress' voice unbuttoning her blouse halfway. Gwen's nipples silently hardened under her beige teddy as her best friend revealed her cleavage. Gwen secretly hoped for something more even though Kelli seemed to be goofing around . "Okay, and you say..." Kelli stared wide eyed at Gwen waiting for her to join in on this weirdly erotic kitchen table skit.

"Oh, okay." Gwen understood. "Yes, yes it is hot in here. I can't help but rub my hot tits. Ooooooh" Gwen replied in the same breathy porn voice. Taking heed of her porn star words Gwen sat upright in her chair, stuck her chest out, and rubbed the satiny beige teddy covering her protruding nipples. "What's a couple of poor girls to do with no men around?" Gwen bit her lower lip evoking a damsel in distress look.

"Oh God, that's good." Kelli giggled. "Okay my turn." Kelli focused at the ceiling then back at Gwen thinking of what to do next. Gwen continued to secretly turn herself on pinching and rubbing her own breasts even though it appeared to her Kelli was just playing around. Gwen's clit was fully aroused now and longing to be kissed. Was Kelli turned on too? Would two normally hetero women give into their hidden desires?

"I can't believe we're doing this." Kelli smiled sliding her hand under her blouse groping her own boobs." I don't think there's anything that'll cool me off now that my nipples are so, so hard. What can two lonely girls do to make it hotter?" Kelli barely got out the last word before she bust out laughing.

"I think I know how a girl can make another girl hotter." Gwen straddled her chair letting her own fingers drop from her chest and down the satiny material of her beige teddy. Stopping at her tummy Gwen gathered the material and slowly pulled it up. Kelli stared dumbfounded as Gwen's satin curtain rose slowly off her creamy thighs revealing her thick, aroused clit. Her neatly trimmed triangular bush looked like a little piece of pie.

"Hey, You're not a natural blonde!" Kelli pointed at Gwen's pussy trying in vain to keep their role playing light. But Kelli couldn't keep her own dark desires under control. The desires that secretly bubble under the surface of fantasies when a woman spends countless nights alone. Nights longing for the touch of anyone be it a man or a woman. Kelli let the game turn to desire.

Kelli stood and licked her lipsticked mouth slowly unbuttoning the rest of her blouse like a stripper. Even dropping the blouse while doing a little spin. Kelli bounced her hips back an forth as she meandered around the table. "I know a better way a girl can make another girl feel special."

"How, how's that pray tell?"Gwen stuttered as her own cool fingers pinched her moist clit.

"Well let's see." Kelli swayed her petite hips in front of her masturbating friend. "You could be a sweety and unzip my skirt. It's oh, so tight and confining." Kelli continued swaying as she unclasped her bra letting it fall to the floor. " Or I could pull my tight skirt up for you instead. Would a slutty girl like that? I know a boy would. Boys like it when I'm dirty." Kelli teased. "Are you a slutty girl?"

"Yessss." Gwen moaned sinking her fingers deep into the wet folds of her own well hidden lesbian urges. Kelli eased her tight skirt up her thighs stopping the ascent before Gwen could spy Kelli's wet panties.

Gwen slowed her fingering. "You know what a slutty girl likes most of all?" Gwen whispered heavily.

"What's that? Would a dirty girl like it, huhmmm?" Kelli moaned as she lifted the middle portion of her polyester work skirt and rubbed her own aching wet pussy. Her fingers sliding under the tight material of her moist panties.

"She likes her pussy eaten. Oh, oh my. I'm so, so wet. Come on you slut eat my muff baby. Eat me!" Gwen's hips shook suddenly and without warning. Nectar oozing from her naughty pussy filled the greedy lips of the good girl gone bad. Gwen clasped the chair legs rolling her head back. Mouth agape and her eyes closed. Wave after wave crashing her open, defenseless lust. She was succumbing to ancient Taboos. Giving in to her best friend's hungry curiosity. Gwen lost count of the orgasms that rocked her at this moment. Ineligible primal grunts and groans was all Gwen could utter as Kelli's tongue worked circles around her clit.

"Okay baby. It's okay. You can stop. That felt wonderful." Gwen gently brushed her hands down Kelli's face lifting it up soaking pussy. Gwen sat up and sucked on Kelli's musky lips playing a tender game with her neighbor's tongue. Kelli's nipples felt the pinch and brush of her friend's experienced hands.

"I must confess." Gwen muttered kissing Kelli's neck.

" Confess what?" Kelli's bliss was getting the better of her.

"Sit up on the chair first." Gwen slid off the chair helping Kelli's wet panties find their way to the floor in the process.

"I must confess I've eaten other naughty girls before. Girls you know." Gwen purred. Kelli stared transfixed as Gwen's hands slid slowly up her quivering thighs.

"Who, who were they?"Kelli gasped. Gwen's thumbs kneaded her friend's gooey clit.

"Your Mom's best friend Sally for one." Gwen confessed. Kelli's eyes went wide open at this revelation but Gwen quickly dived in on Kelli's defenseless spread muff. Hungrily lapping up her shocked friend's pussy before she could mutter one complaint. In fact the buxom sultry image of Sally eating her pussy at that very moment swam in Kelli's head. She could feel herself cumming.

"You wanna know what was best?" Gwen sank her finger into Kelli's twat and continued licking.

"Who? I... I think I'm cumming. Who? Who is it damnit?" kelli stammered still envisioning it was Sally bringing her to the brink of orgasm.

"Your Mom!" Gwen squealed pushing her face hard onto Kelli's spasming orgasmic release. Maddeningly releasing the twisted incestual image of Kelli's Mommy munching her baby to sweetest of all surrenders.

" Oh, no!" Kelli screamed in horror as she cummed and kept cumming and cumming.

PuddyGirl said:
"You are so going to get lucky this evening." Sarah said.

"God I hope so," Kirsty replied as she stood before the full-length mirror and gave a twirl. Her reflection showing an excited young lady who returned her wide cheeky grin. Her newly cut blonde hair was shorter than she would normally wear it but Kirsty was pleased with the effect. Sexier, she thought as she watched her image complete the twirl. The mini skirt was also much shorter than anything she had ever worn, but showed her great legs. The silk blouse was a little too tight she thought, her new found self-confidence starting to flounder. Far too tight she thought again, her breasts were not very big but were straining against the material and her nipples were very noticeable.

"Perfect, just perfect," said Sarah triumphantly as she watched her best friend view herself with surprised delight. Normally, Kirsty dressed, downright bloody boringly, Sarah always said; preferring loose fitting clothes that did nothing for her slim attractive figure. Maybe that arse of a two timing boyfriend of hers leaving was not such a bad thing after all. "You are looking hot; you are so going to pull tonight."

Kirsty giggled and asked shyly, "Sarah, don't you think I look, you know a bit slutty?"

Sarah looked at her friend in wonder. She looked great, actually she always looked great, but tonight she was positively glowing. "Kirsty, I have to be honest. You look wonderfully slutty, look; even your nipples are becoming erect!"

Sarah laughed at Kirsty's look of horror. She was also amused to see that the nipples really had just become noticeably quite stiff under the silk. Kirsty was also blushed a pretty interesting shade of red, which only made her look even more attractive.

"You are looking pretty hot yourself; someone is in for a treat tonight." Kirsty said, looking at Sarah dressed in a simple midnight blue dress that ended mid thigh. It complemented her stunning figure and beautiful blue eyes wonderfully. Sarah did not have to try too hard to look good, she just did. And to top it all, Kirsty thought, Sarah was a fantastic friend, one who had stood by her when she had been going out with that pig Adrian. Kirsty knew Sarah had never liked him, had never trusted him. She had not even said "I told you so" when Kirsty had caught him in her bed with that tart Mandy Arnold. Kirsty had dumped him fairly quickly afterwards and Sarah had been there to offer her support and a shoulder to cry on.

Now after only two months Sarah had convinced Kirsty to start living again, to enjoy life and to get herself laid. That was the plan anyway. Kirsty had even agreed to dress up a little more daringly than she normally would. Sarah had convinced her that what she needed was to get herself some good sex so she can forget her ex and move on with her life. Kirsty was normally not quite as outgoing as Sarah was but found she was more than a little excited at the idea of just going out and perhaps having some well overdue sex.

"And remember Kirsty, tonight is for fun. Let yourself go, enjoy yourself and maybe get some yummy sex." Sarah laughed as Kirsty blushed red again before she took her hand as they made their way to the waiting taxi.

Two hours later Sarah watched as another young man walked away after trying his luck with Kirsty. They had been at the popular nightclub for several hours and Kirsty had been approached by several hopeful but unsuccessful men.

"He was okay, wasn't he?" Sarah asked as she moved up next to Kirtsy.

"Yeah, he looked okay. But, well.....I am just not sure." Kirsty shrugged and smiled at Sarah. "Maybe I am just not cut out to be a slut after all."

"It is only sex, Kirsty. What about him? He has a cute arse." She pointed to a well built man standing at the bar.

"Too ugly!" Kirsty replied.

"Him." Sarah nodded at another.

"Too old."

"Him."

"Too young."

"What about him, he is gorgeous?"

"No, he approached me earlier. Asked if I liked my eggs scrambled or sterilized? I mean who says that?"

Sarah laughed. "Kirsty, you are just too choosy, so his chat up lines are crap but admit it, he is bloody good looking."

"Well why don't you have him then?" Kirsty looked questioningly at her friend.

"Kirsty we are here for you, to get you laid. When was the last time you had a good mind numbing orgasm?.... Remember? When your whole body is tingling and you can't stop shaking, when, when?" Sarah punched Kirsty on the arm.

"Ouch!" Okay, okay. I heard you. Adrian was good, but not that good. Show me someone who will make me feel like that and I will let them take me here and now. I won't care who watches." She giggled.

"Yeah, me too." Sarah laughed again, well I can't promise that but come on lets have a little fun. As there is no-one here you fancy miss fussy pants, shall we move over to that nice little pub by your place. We can check out the talent there?"

The girls grabbed a couple of drinks and settled themselves at an empty table near the far corner where they could observe what was going on. There was a good looking couple sat at the table next to them, but they were so intent on each other that they had paid the two girls no attention as they had sat down.

Sarah nudged Kirsty and indicated the couple near them. "Don't they just make you feel jealous?"

"Yeah, and isn't he just so gorgeous!"

"Well I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed," giggled Sarah.

"Nor me! Why are the good looking ones always taken?" Kirsty asked.

"I suppose." Sarah paused, "because they are good looking, duh."

The two girls laughed and continued chatting happily away to each other. Kirsty though, felt her eyes constantly drawn back to the couple sat at the next table. They were both really good looking and well matched.

"Pretty hot aren't they?" Sarah whispered.

"You can say that again." Kirsty watched as the girl giggled and leaned closer to her boyfriend. She said something and put her hand over the obvious bulge in his chinos and squeezed gently. "This is all because of me?" asked the girl giggling again.

"Right come on." The girl's boyfriend stood up and taking a firm hold of his laughing girlfiend's hand led her out of the pub.

As the couple passed their table Kirsty, felt her eyes drawn to the front of his trousers where it was easy to see how excited he had become. Kirsty looked up quickly and met the girls gaze. The girl could not have missed Kirsty checking her boyfriend out. But far from being annoyed she winked and beamed a proud smile at her.

Kirsty felt the colour flush her cheeks as she blurted out. "Looks like enough there for two, if you want a hand?"

"Oh I am looking forward to taking care of this myself." The other girl giggled as she quickly passed.

"You little tart." Sarah laughed.

Kirsty's hand went to her mouth, "Christ, I don't believe I said that out loud. But boy were they hot or what? I bet they are at each other as soon as they get outside."

"Shall we take a look."

"We couldn't, could we?"

The two girls looked at each other again. "Come on lets get outside." Kirsty finished her drink and headed to the door. Sarah was not far behind her. She was a little surprised at quite how the evening was turning out, but Kirsty really seemed excited at the prospect of spying on the other two. Maybe a little voyeurism was just what Kirsty needed to get her back into the land of the living again.

The girls noticed that the couple were not that far ahead as they were constantly stopping and kissing each other. Sarah and Kirsty hung back and followed slowly while trying to pretend that they were not interested in the other couple. They need not really have bothered as the other pair were so busy with each other they would not have noticed anyone else anyway.

"This is so wrong." Kirsty whispered.

"Yeah, I know." Sarah agreed.

"Shall we just let them get on with it and go back into the pub or go home?" Sarah, looked at her friend.

"We should.....but... no way I am missing out on this. Look at them, they are so hot. If they are going to do anything interesting outside then I want to see." Kirsty suddenly looked at her friend. "Does that make me a bad person?"

"Oh, you are so bad." Sarah laughed."Whatever happened to Miss sweet and innocent?"

"Shit." Exclaimed Kirsty as the first raindrops fell. "This will ruin everything."

Within seconds it was raining harder and harder until it was belting down furiously. The two girls were soaked within seconds. The rain had reduced visibility and it was difficult to make out the other couple who were now about fifty meters away. They did not seem to be particularly worried by the rain and seemed to be laughing loudly.

"I am soaked." Kirsty said, somewhat uneccessarily, "we should really go home. Shall we go home?"

Sarah looked at Kirsty who was anxiously waiting for her reply. Kirsty wiped her hand across her face wiping rain out of her eyes, she was biting on her lower lip her eyes wide watching her carefully.

Sally knew Kirsty wanted to stay and see what was possibly going to happen between the other couple. "No way, after all this, no way are we giving up now. You wanted a show, look at those two, I think we may be in for one." Sarah directed Kirsty towards the amorous pair that seemed in no way bothered by the rain.

Kirsty looked where Sarah was pointing and she could just make out the hot couple that had stopped again, their arms wrapped around each other they were kissing passionately. The young man moved his head at an angle kissing the girls neck and shoulders, his hands moved to pull her even closer. She responded eagerly and ground her hips encouragingly and suggestively against him.

"Wow, they just don't care that anyone could be around. Lets get closer." Sarah grabbed Kirsty's hand and pulled her closer to the kissing couple. As they got closer they veered off behind one of the many bushes. The girls were now able to watch the other couple from a short distance without being seen.

"God, this is so hot. I feel like a right perv." Sarah giggled quietly into Kirsty's ear. The hot couple did not seem to have noticed or heard them. Not that they could have anyway with the rain belting down.

Kirsty could not believe how excited she was starting to feel as she watched them. The girls dress was soaked through and was clinging to her body, her nipples painfully erect because of the sudden cold were straining against now almost see through material. Her boyfriends chinos were also soaked and his excitement was clear to see by the very obvious bulge. Kirsty thought they looked incredibly sexy, obviously very turned on and she could almost imagine how the girl felt as her boyfriend kissed, fondled and pressed himself against her. His desire so very evident. It had been too long since someone had held her like that and she could feel her own arousal making her body respond sympathetically to the erotic coupling not very far from where she stood. She held back a giggle as she thought how wet she was herself and not all of it was due to the rain. I am so getting turned on by this. God how desparate am I? she asked herself.

Completely oblivious to any possible passers by the young man was continuously running his hands all over the girls body, caressing and fondling her. She in turn was running her hands all over him and as the two girls watched excitedly her hands caressed his cock through his chinos, rubbing him and sqeezing until he let out a low excited growl. In a quick movement he turned her so she was facing away from him and he kissed her shoulders. The girl laughed and leant back against him as his hands cupped her breasts and capturing her nipples between his thumb and index finger he teased them as he continued kissing her.

Kirsty looked over to Sarah who was watching her with a big smile. Both girls were now completely oblivious to the rain which was still beating down. "Hot!" mouthed Sarah.

Kirsty nodded "I can't believe how sexy this is. It is so wrong...but also so sexy."

Sarah smiled and both turned to look as the girl moaned louder.

Kirsty gasped as she watched the boy slip a hand up under the short dress to caress between his girlfriends legs which she moved wider apart to give him greater access. She seemed to push against him as his hands went to work on her sex. The girls head was thrown back, her mouth open, gasping. They could not see his hand on her sex but it was obvious what he was doing. They both looked so very turned on by all they had been doing. The girls breasts were rising and falling to match her quick short breaths. The rain soaked dress moulded against her showing her pert breasts and the excited peaks of her nipples again highlighting how turned on she was. It did not seem too long before the girl seemed to shake as an orgasm hit her, her body convulsing, her head thrown back and her mouth open gasping for breath.

The girl reached behind and with practised fingers located the zip on his chinos and unzipped him. He was still working his hand between her legs as she somehow managed to get a grip on his chinos and quickly tugged them down only stopping as they seemed to get caught on his erection.

He helped her to drop his chinos and boxers to his knees allowing his erect cock to bounce free. He gently pushed her so she was bent over facing away from him and taking hold of his cock he eased it against her. The girl immediately pushed backwards and he slid his cock easily into her. He held onto her hips and pumped deeply in and out of her slowly.

Kirsty gasped as she watched him move his cock in and out of the girl. She had never seen anyone fucking before, apart from porn films, but never live and so close. With the rain and the fading light the beautiful couple having sex was so wonderfully erotic. Kirsty felt her own clit throb as she imagined herself in the girls place and she could almost feel the thick cock sliding slowly in and out of her. "Mmmm".

"Sssh, Sarah whispered into her ear. Don't let them hear you."

"He is fucking her. Right in front of us. I can't believe it. Have you ever seen anything so horny?"

"They do look good, better than a porn film." Kirsty laughed quietly as the girl voiced her encouragement, gasping and moaning at her boyfriend..

"Mmmm, Yes! Harder, Brad, now hard and fast. I can't wait, quickly before someone comes along." The girl pleaded.

Kirsty and Sarah watched as Brad continued to pump his cock deeply in and out of his gasping girlfriend. He was moving in and out much quicker now, drawing out and slamming back into her. They were both breathing faster, their mouths open. He was leaning over her and it looked like he had moved his hand so that he could play with her clitoris as they fucked. She was leaning forward and seemed to have a hand reached back between his legs either on his balls or even playing with his ass. Suddenly he was gasping and moving even quicker still until he seemed to shudder and slam into her even harder as he came. She squealed lightly and seemed to reach another orgasm, shaking visibly, then laughing out loud. She turned and grabbing hold of Brad kissed him hard.

"Wow that was something else." She said pulling back and looking him in the eyes.

"You are not kidding, what a way to end an evening." He answered, as he pushed his cock into his trousers and quickly zipped himself up.

"End an evening? I think we had better get back to your place. If you think I am going to settle for one little quickie, then you can think again, unless of course you're not up to any more?" She laughed teasingly. They kissed again and quickly headed off laughing delightedly.

Sarah and Kirsty stayed hidden until the two lovers had slipped out of view before holding hands and giggling like mischievious school children they quickly made their way home.

Fifteen minutes later the two friends stood facing each other in their bathroom quickly removing their soaking clothes. "That was incredible, I have never experienced anything like that ever before." Kirsty beamed at Sarah.

Kirsty was beaming a wide satisfied smile and was looking flushed still with excitement. That beats any old porn film hands down.

"Yeah, sexy wasn't it." Sarah replied as she eased her panties down her legs.

"God yeah, I could have reached out and touched them, we were so close." Kirsty sighed dramatically as she threw the rest of her wet clothes into the corner.

"Could have touched his neat little arse."

"And his cock."

"And her cute ass."

They looked at each other and laughed.

"I never thought watching someone else getting it on like that could be so hot." Kirsty exclaimed. "I very nearly started touching myself, especially when she started cumming. God I was feeling so hot, I could almost imagine that cock was sliding in and out of me. Wow. Oops....sorry getting carried away there." She looked at Sarah who had just vigorously towelled herself dry.

Sarah laughed at Kirsty's expression. She looked so innocent, all flushed and biting on her bottom lip. "You are not the only one Kirsty, believe me.

So what stopped you?

"Actually, I did slip my hand under my panties and have a quick rub." Sarah laughed again and moved behind Kirsty and using the towel started to vigorously dry her hair and shoulders.

Kirsty looked at their reflection in the full length mirror. Sarah's eyes met hers as she continued to rub her dry. What had Sarah said? She had slipped her hand into her panties? Kirsty again felt herself going red as she pictured the sight of her friend with her hand between her legs. She had admittedly felt like doing the same but had not trusted herself.

"You what? You never! I never noticed!" Kirsty said.

Sarah laughed again, "you were so occupied watching them you would not have noticed had someone slipped their hand into your panties."

"Hah, if someone had slipped their hand into my panties I really don't think I would have complained." Kirsty said suddenly serious. She looked thoughtful and then hesitated looking wide eyed at Sarah." Suddenly she laughed, "you horny cow, did you, you know did you cum?"

"No, I am saving that for later, but, look at your expression! Don't tell me you were not tempted! And don't lie."

Kirsty was very aware that she was stood naked with her best friend also very naked standing behind her. Sarah had stopped rubbing with the towel and was resting her hands on Kirsty's shoulders holding the towel in place. Her eyes held Kirsty's gaze in the mirror. Of course Kirsty had seen Sarah naked lots of times before, but she had never really noticed how incredibly beautiful she was. Her breasts were bigger than her own with dark pink nipples as hard as buttons. Her stomach was wonderfully flat, with a cute little dimple of a belly button and her skin was so silky smooth.

Kirsty stopped herself. What was she thinking? She had witnessed a couple having sex only a short distance away from herself and she had been incredibly aroused by the whole thing. And now she was thinking about her best friends incredible naked body. Christ I am not gay she told herself. I am just still really turned on. She thought about what Sarah had said about saving herself for later and picturing Sarah gasping as she brought herself to orgasm sent a shiver of excitement through her body.

"Well? You can't tell me you were not tempted?"

"I have never seen anything so sexy, I do still feel a bit horny." Kirsty giggled self consciously.

"Do it."

"What." Surely she can't mean what I think she means, but I really hope she does. Kirsty looked wide eyed at Sarah.

"I am feeling incredibly sexy and I know you are also. I also know that you really could do with some relief. Go on, don't be shy touch yourself."

Never had anything sounded so inviting to Kirsty. She really wanted to cum. But with Sarah, there? Kirsty was not so sure she could masturbate in front of Sarah, but she was also surprised at how much she wanted to and not just because of the scene earlier in the park. She was feeling a strange and quite overpowering urge to have Sarah watch as she fingered herself; it was somehow deliciously and excitingly naughty.

Not quite able to make the first move, Kirsty was surprised and quietly relieved when Sarah reached round, gently took hold of her unresisting hand and guided it down so that Kirsty was touching herself.

"I can't," Kirsty said quietly, but also very aware that Sarah was still holding her hand that was pressed against her excited moist sex.

"Sure you can. You have touched yourself before?" Sarah added as she moved her own hand so that it was moving Kirsty's slowly against herself, rubbing her pussy. Sarah slowly moved her hand away and was glad to see that Kirsty's not only remained in position but continued to move against herself, caressing lightly.

Kirsty felt herself blushing bright red, but was also feeling incredibly turned on; heightened by what she had witnessed in the park and now because she knew she was going to masturbate in front of her best friend. She was enjoying the intense arousal as she pressed her hand against herself. Again her clit was throbbing, demanding attention. Her pussy lips were swollen with desire and she was so wet! "I have never done anything like this with someone else watching."

"So just pretend I'm not here do what you know feels good for you, relax and just enjoy. I would love see you finger yourself until you cum, please Kirsty. Masturbate for me, let me see you shudder as you orgasm!"

Kirsty could not stop her hand from caressing herself, in fact she did not want to stop. There was something incredibly exciting about standing in front of the mirror touching herself with Sarah close behind watching. She really felt very sexy, so very naughty and wanted nothing more than to satisfy a deep longing to climax. The fact that Sarah was watching only seemed to make her feel even hornier. Naughty and very horny. She was also wetter than she had been in months and her whole body was aching for release.

"You have the most amazingly soft skin." Sarah whispered as she rested her hands lightly on Kirsty's hips.

Kirsty looked into Sarah's eyes reflected back at her from the mirror and she realised she wanted nothing more than to cum with Sarah watching and holding her. The warm hands on her hips made her feel somehow safe. She allowed a couple of fingers to slip between her labia and she used her lubricated fingers to rotate around her clitoris, gasping at the intense pleasure. She moaned delightedly as Sarah lightly kissed her on the back of her neck and moved her hands to lightly caress her breasts.

Kirsty looked in the mirror watching as Sarah continued to caress her. Her nipples felt harder, tighter than ever before, advertising her growing excitement as was the warm moistness between her legs.

"Keep touching yourself Kirsty; I want to see you pleasure yourself for me. Masturbate so I can watch." Sarah whispered into Kirsty's ear, she then lightly bit into the earlobe enjoying the moan that escaped Kirsty's lips. She looked into the mirror watching Kirsty caressing herself.

Kirsty leant back against Sarah, her eyes were now closed as her hands busied themselves between her legs. She had two fingers between her engorged lips slipping slowly in and out of her slippery pussy. Two fingers of her other hand were circling her clitoris. She could not believe she was actually doing this, but was unable to stop herself. Her her whole body was tingling with delicious excitement and her breath was a series of excited gasps.

Sarah continued to watch as she pressed her lips against Kirsty's neck and captured both tight nipples with her thumbs and index fingers. She rolled and pulled at the erect buds eliciting louder gasps from Kirsty.

Kirsty heard Sarah moan softly and she opened her eyes to look into Sarah's incredibly beautiful blue eyes, which were fixed on her pussy. Seeing Sarah watching her so intently made her feel even hornier and she knew she would not hold back much longer. Kirsty knew her pubic fair hair did little to hide her lips usually but with her fingers spreading them open she was very aware that Sarah could see everything. This only made her feel even more deliciously wanton, naughty and horny.

As Sarah watched her play with herself Kirsty was even more brazen than she thought she was capable of. She continued look Sarah in the eyes as she leaned back and spread her legs wide, giving her a really good look at her pussy as she felt her orgasm hit her, her hips thrusting furiously as she let herself go. Her body shaking and convulsing as she came harder than she ever had before.

Kirsty slowly opened her eyes when she had finished shuddering, she could not believe how she was behaving nor did she really care. I am an exhibitionist, she thought, her legs were still spread open like a whore, her fingers still lazily stroking her pussy. Sarah was watching her still, her eyes wide.

"Wow, that was so hot girl." Sarah laughed, "you really did need that didn't you!"

Kirsty's legs were still shaking with the intensity of her orgasm, her legs could hardly hold her weight. She giggled as another shudder went through her body. "Wow that was amazing! Oh God, I am so sorry. I can't believe I just did that. What must you think of me?"

"I'm thinking that I want you," Sarah whispered, as she moved her lips to the lobe of her ear and sucked it between her lips causing Kirsty to shudder with delight. "No, I know that I want you!"

Kirsty's breath again came in gasps. "I'm yours," she assured her. "All yours."

Sarah reached around Kirsty's body and let her hand travel downwards to stroke between Kirsty's legs which she parted unconsciously to allow better access. Sarah's fingers slipped easily through the warm wet lips, two fingers finding access to the smooth valley within.

Kirsty turned to face Sarah without disrupting the soft insistent caressing of her skillful fingers as they worked their magic between her legs. Her lips met Sarah's and she pushed her tongue between them as Sarah continued to slide her fingers between her pussy lips.

Kirsty's hips bucked again and again as Sarah's fingers brought her closer to another orgasm. Kirsty gasped through the kiss as their tongues teased each other and Sarah's thumb located her clitoris. She began to whimper as the intense sensation built up, alarming in its intensity.

"Stop," she begged, not meaning it at all, "I can't take anymore, I'm going to die." The fingers in her slippery passage did not stop but continued and suddenly the expert manipulation of her clit was enough to bring her to another shattering orgasm. Her mouth flew open. Her hips bucked furiously against Sarah's hand and she heard herself squealing. Her body shuddered her muscles contracting as her body flooded with pleasure. This time her legs were unable to support her weight and she slipped still shuddering to the floor.

"Enjoy that?" Sarah whispered between breaths.

Kirsty sat wide-eyed on the bathroom floor, her mouth open still gasping for breath as she panted. Her legs shook uncontrollably as another spasm passed through her "God," she gasped. "I think I wet myself.

Sarah, laughed delightedly. "Wow, baby. I have never seen anyone cum like that before."

Kirsty, already flushed, felt herself blushing even more. "I am so sorry, Sarah, I just got carried away. I have never done that before."

"What, orgasmed?" Sarah laughed.

"Now you are teasing me again. I mean I have never let another woman do that to me."

"I know. Good though wasn't it!"

"Does that make me a lesbian?" Kirsty whispered.

"No of course not. You still like men don't you?"

"Yes of course."

"Well then, you know you needed it. What sort of friend would I be not to help my best friend when she needs release?"

"That was the hottest thing I have ever done." Kirsty said dreamily. She looked at Sarah intently. But what about you. You still haven't cum?"

"You want to give me a hand?"

As an answer, Kirsty leaned forward and taking Sarah's head in her hands gently pressed her lips to hers. Kissing a girl was so different to kissing a man. Sarah's lips were so soft, warm and very, very nice. Kirsty slipped her tongue into Sarah's willing mouth meeting her tongue with her own, tasting Sarah and running her tongue over her teeth.

Kirsty was delighted to hear her best friend moan softly as their kisses became more frantic. Most men she thought, just did not spend enough time doing this. There was nothing sexier than really taking your time and really kissing. God, Sarah could kiss! Kirsty heard herself moan as their tonques explored each others mouths and their lips and teeth sucked, nipped and pulled.

Their hands explored each other, caressing, stroking and teasing. Kirsty cupped Sarah's breasts in her hands enjoying the springing firmness and silky softness. Sarah's nipples were tightly puckered and Sarah moaned excitedly as Kirsty squeezed them between her thumb and forefinger as Sarah had done to her minutes earlier.

"It's your turn now." Kirsty whispered as she kissed her way down Kirsty's exquisite body. She kissed and licked Sarah's breasts knowing exactly where and how it felt best. Delighting at every gasp and sharp intake of breath she took her time to pleasure her friend. Her tonque darted out licking and circling the tight nipples, before she captured them lightly nippling them with her teeth. Sarah whimpered softly, encouraging Kirsty with her moans and guiding her with her hands on her head.

Kirsty allowed herself to be guided further down, trailing kisses over Sarah's taut stomach pausing to dip her tonque into her navel and enjoying seeing her squirm delightfully.

Sarah's thighs parted letting Kirsty feast her eyes on her most intimate parts. Kirsty kissed the silky smooth inner thighs parted before her, running her hands, one each side underneath before gently pushing the legs back until the thighs were against Sarah's chest exposing her completely.

"Wow, look at you all exposed and looking beautiful. What should I do now?" Kirsty asked teasingly. "I could do this." She said as lowered her head and licked up and down the length of Sarah's pussy, almost touching her clit down to her ass and back again.

"Or this," her lips sucked one of her friends labia, pulling it into her mouth before releasing it and taking the other one sucking gently.

"Or this maybe," she pursed her lips and blew softly on the delicate puckered ass hole open before her. Sarah was squirming delicously at the assault on her nether regions. Kirsty giggled and then continued to lick the length of the pussy, again and again.

Sarah was breathing heavily and moaning almost continuously. Kirsty never thought that she would be eating her flatmate out and delighting in the sounds of excitement emanating from her, but here she was and enjoying every minute. She pushed her tongue in and out of Sarah's wet pussy, alternating between quick and slow thrusts. She continued teasingly tongue fucking Sarah, knowing very well that it was Kirsty's tongue on her clit that she was dying for.

Kirsty could see that Sarah's clit had become hard enough to peek out of its hood and was begging for attention. Sarah was also moaning louder and her breathing was getting quicker. So delightedly pink and beautiful, I wonder if this is what I look like? thought Kirsty as she brought her tongue up to the top of the slit and located the clit. She licked hard pressing into Sarah's skin as she gently pulled the pussy lips away and flicked her tongue quickly against the clit, delighting in the feeling of Sarah's legs shaking with excitement. At the same time she eased a couple of fingers between Sarah's pussy lips and with the fingers of her other hand used some of the copious juices to lubricate her forefinger before slipping it into the little puckered hole. Sarah squealed delightedly, amazed at what her friend was doing to her.

Kirsty realised Sarah was close as she took the clit into her mouth and started sucking gently, she continued using her fingers fucking both holes, again and again. Sarah was squealing and moaning loudly, her whole body starting to shudder, there was nothing she could do to stop the all engulfing orgasm that hit her. Her hips bucked against Kirsty's mouth and fingers as the orgasm erupted, enveloping her with powerful waves of pleasure.

As she felt Sarah cumming Kirsty moved with her as Sarah bucked her pelvis into the air with the tension of the powerful orgasm. Amazingly Kirsty kept her mouth on Sarah's clit sucking a little harder as she felt the pussy walls clenching and Sarahs thighs quivering. Kirsty also kept moving her fingers slowly in and out prolonging the pleasure.

"Oh,fuck, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. God. Yes. Yesssss." Sarah cried out as she came hard again, her whole body shaking and her mouth gasping for breath. She was finding it hard to get enough oxygen into her lungs as she had held her breath as the orgasm had hit and was now gasping great gulps to satisfy her need. Her body was still shaking, tremors going through her like little earthquakes.

Kirsty let Sarah roll with her eyes tightly closed, her teeth still biting on to her lower lip. She was still convulsing as aftershocks kept hitting her and causing her legs to shake. Slowly Sarah opened her eyes and looked lovingly at Kirsty.

"Wow, that was..........."

"Okay?" Kirsty offered, smiling.

"Oh that was more than okay. Thank you.You, have never done that before? What a waste!" Sarah laughed. "Girl you are so talented!"

"Come." Sarah, took Kirsty's hand and led her through to the bedroom. They turned to each other and kissed, long and slowly. Their hands caressing and feeling each other, investigating, leaving no place untouched. Where their hands went, their mouths and lips followed. Both girls were breathing heavily, their breasts rising and falling, moans of desire and encouragement, turning them on even more.

"You are so incredibly naughty." Sarah laughed, "how did you know how to do that? I have never been eaten out like that before."

"I don't know. I just did what I hoped you would like."

"I liked!"

"I noticed."

"Oooh what the...." Kirsty exclaimed as she was pushed backwards onto the bed. Sarah, laughing dived onto her.

"Do it again, please."

"What."

"Do what you just did to me." Sarah said, her blue eyes sparkling. "While I do you."

"Well, what are we waiting for."

"I think, our friendship has just got better," Kirsty sighed as she felt Sarah start to kiss her way down her body.
SANDI said:
Gwen stood at the sink washing out a dirty coffee cup. The sun poured through the window giving her kitchen a warm glow. Sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee was Gwen's next door neighbor and confidant Kelli. Kelli was already dressed for work but, as she was leaving she got a call that her boss was entertaining clients with a game of golf and she need not come to work. That was fine for Kelli who went next door to see what her friend Gwen was up to. Kelli discovered her friend was still dressed in last night's Fredericks finery.

Gwen shamelessly moped around the kitchen in a beige teddy that barely covered her ass and a spaghetti strap that kept falling off her shoulder. Her curly, dirty blonde hair sloppily tied atop her waking head. Kelli also noticed that Gwen was still wearing a drooping pair of thigh high black stockings. And to top it off Kelli watched as Gwen bent over to pick up a spoon she'd dropped discovering Gwen had no underwear on. Top- o- the morning Kelli sarcastically thought to herself.

"Long night?" Kelli asked her disheveled friend.

"It was suppose to be but all I ended up doing was getting drunk and sleeping alone." Gwen sipped her coffee slowly waking up.

"The way you're dressed it looks like you had the whole team work you over." Kelli teased.

"Nope. That's what the big rubber cock is for, though."

"Gwen!" Kelli squealed scolding her friend's frankness. "You're such a slut."

" Oh, and you're not. I think I remember a time back in college..."

"No you don't." Kelli interrupted. "Don't go there."

"We were staying at my parents house on fall break and I walked into the guest bedroom to find you going at it with that empty wine bottle. You remember?' Gwen's husky voice laughed.

"Yeah." Kelli said sheepishly her cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"You know, I should have come in and helped pet your cat instead of slamming the door then running away giggling. I was an immature kid, sorry 'bout that." Gwen downed the rest of her coffee and got up to get another cup.

"What? You're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" Kelli asked surprised.

"Since I'm being honest I've fantasized about that night a time or two. That was a long time ago but sometimes when I'm horny I use it for inspiration." Gwen returned to the table pouring Kelli another cup.

"Wow." Kelli muttered.

"Aw, come on. Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like?" Gwen's "looking for touble" smile crept across her lips.

"Great. This conversation's sounding like we're in a porno movie or something.' Kelli smiled dismissively. "Oh, wait. I'm not dressed appropriate enough for a porno." Kelli set her coffee down and slowly unbuttoned her tight white blouse. "It's so hot in here. Oh, what must a girl do to cool off." Kelli mocked in a breathy adult film actress' voice unbuttoning her blouse halfway. Gwen's nipples silently hardened under her beige teddy as her best friend revealed her cleavage. Gwen secretly hoped for something more even though Kelli seemed to be goofing around . "Okay, and you say..." Kelli stared wide eyed at Gwen waiting for her to join in on this weirdly erotic kitchen table skit.

"Oh, okay." Gwen understood. "Yes, yes it is hot in here. I can't help but rub my hot tits. Ooooooh" Gwen replied in the same breathy porn voice. Taking heed of her porn star words Gwen sat upright in her chair, stuck her chest out, and rubbed the satiny beige teddy covering her protruding nipples. "What's a couple of poor girls to do with no men around?" Gwen bit her lower lip evoking a damsel in distress look.

"Oh God, that's good." Kelli giggled. "Okay my turn." Kelli focused at the ceiling then back at Gwen thinking of what to do next. Gwen continued to secretly turn herself on pinching and rubbing her own breasts even though it appeared to her Kelli was just playing around. Gwen's clit was fully aroused now and longing to be kissed. Was Kelli turned on too? Would two normally hetero women give into their hidden desires?

"I can't believe we're doing this." Kelli smiled sliding her hand under her blouse groping her own boobs." I don't think there's anything that'll cool me off now that my nipples are so, so hard. What can two lonely girls do to make it hotter?" Kelli barely got out the last word before she bust out laughing.

"I think I know how a girl can make another girl hotter." Gwen straddled her chair letting her own fingers drop from her chest and down the satiny material of her beige teddy. Stopping at her tummy Gwen gathered the material and slowly pulled it up. Kelli stared dumbfounded as Gwen's satin curtain rose slowly off her creamy thighs revealing her thick, aroused clit. Her neatly trimmed triangular bush looked like a little piece of pie.

"Hey, You're not a natural blonde!" Kelli pointed at Gwen's pussy trying in vain to keep their role playing light. But Kelli couldn't keep her own dark desires under control. The desires that secretly bubble under the surface of fantasies when a woman spends countless nights alone. Nights longing for the touch of anyone be it a man or a woman. Kelli let the game turn to desire.

Kelli stood and licked her lipsticked mouth slowly unbuttoning the rest of her blouse like a stripper. Even dropping the blouse while doing a little spin. Kelli bounced her hips back an forth as she meandered around the table. "I know a better way a girl can make another girl feel special."

"How, how's that pray tell?"Gwen stuttered as her own cool fingers pinched her moist clit.

"Well let's see." Kelli swayed her petite hips in front of her masturbating friend. "You could be a sweety and unzip my skirt. It's oh, so tight and confining." Kelli continued swaying as she unclasped her bra letting it fall to the floor. " Or I could pull my tight skirt up for you instead. Would a slutty girl like that? I know a boy would. Boys like it when I'm dirty." Kelli teased. "Are you a slutty girl?"

"Yessss." Gwen moaned sinking her fingers deep into the wet folds of her own well hidden lesbian urges. Kelli eased her tight skirt up her thighs stopping the ascent before Gwen could spy Kelli's wet panties.

Gwen slowed her fingering. "You know what a slutty girl likes most of all?" Gwen whispered heavily.

"What's that? Would a dirty girl like it, huhmmm?" Kelli moaned as she lifted the middle portion of her polyester work skirt and rubbed her own aching wet pussy. Her fingers sliding under the tight material of her moist panties.

"She likes her pussy eaten. Oh, oh my. I'm so, so wet. Come on you slut eat my muff baby. Eat me!" Gwen's hips shook suddenly and without warning. Nectar oozing from her naughty pussy filled the greedy lips of the good girl gone bad. Gwen clasped the chair legs rolling her head back. Mouth agape and her eyes closed. Wave after wave crashing her open, defenseless lust. She was succumbing to ancient Taboos. Giving in to her best friend's hungry curiosity. Gwen lost count of the orgasms that rocked her at this moment. Ineligible primal grunts and groans was all Gwen could utter as Kelli's tongue worked circles around her clit.

"Okay baby. It's okay. You can stop. That felt wonderful." Gwen gently brushed her hands down Kelli's face lifting it up soaking pussy. Gwen sat up and sucked on Kelli's musky lips playing a tender game with her neighbor's tongue. Kelli's nipples felt the pinch and brush of her friend's experienced hands.

"I must confess." Gwen muttered kissing Kelli's neck.

" Confess what?" Kelli's bliss was getting the better of her.

"Sit up on the chair first." Gwen slid off the chair helping Kelli's wet panties find their way to the floor in the process.

"I must confess I've eaten other naughty girls before. Girls you know." Gwen purred. Kelli stared transfixed as Gwen's hands slid slowly up her quivering thighs.

"Who, who were they?"Kelli gasped. Gwen's thumbs kneaded her friend's gooey clit.

"Your Mom's best friend Sally for one." Gwen confessed. Kelli's eyes went wide open at this revelation but Gwen quickly dived in on Kelli's defenseless spread muff. Hungrily lapping up her shocked friend's pussy before she could mutter one complaint. In fact the buxom sultry image of Sally eating her pussy at that very moment swam in Kelli's head. She could feel herself cumming.

"You wanna know what was best?" Gwen sank her finger into Kelli's twat and continued licking.

"Who? I... I think I'm cumming. Who? Who is it damnit?" kelli stammered still envisioning it was Sally bringing her to the brink of orgasm.

"Your Mom!" Gwen squealed pushing her face hard onto Kelli's spasming orgasmic release. Maddeningly releasing the twisted incestual image of Kelli's Mommy munching her baby to sweetest of all surrenders.

" Oh, no!" Kelli screamed in horror as she cummed and kept cumming and cumming.

</</body>

Best Friends Forever
My best friend Amber and I are both housewives. Because of this, we spend many long afternoons and many drunken nights together. Our husbands are more interested in their careers then they are in us, which makes us two very lonely women.

Amber is a very beautiful woman. She is very petite, but she has a nice curvy figure. With long blond hair and eyes as blue as the ocean, it's easy to lose yourself in her looks. Many times while drunk we have joked about giving up men altogether and 'taking care' of each other. I was always rather intrigued by this idea...like I said, Amber is very beautiful! I had wondered several times what it would be like to feel her undoubtedly smooth skin.

Last Saturday evening, Amber came over to drink while our husbands were putting in extra hours at work. Prior to her arrival, I had decided that I wanted to find out just how serious Amber was about our joking around...did she feel the sexual tension as much as I did?

Amber went straight towards the kitchen to cut up some limes, and I trailed closely behind her. This is it, I thought. I went up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. I started massaging them lightly, enjoying the feel of her firm muscles. Mmmm, Amber moaned. She tilted her head back to look at me and said 'That feels so great.' Feeling brave now, I touched the clip pinning her hair up off her neck, and asked if she minded if I took her hair down. With her permission, I let her golden hair flow down. She turned around towards me, smiling very shyly. I took my hands, cupped her face, and stared into her eyes for a few moments. Ever so slowly, she began to move her lips towards mine until they were finally touching. Her lips were warm and sweet, and when they parted, I thought I was going to die. I traced my tongue around the inside of her lips. She tasted faintly of raspberry. Abruptly I pulled away, took her hand, and led her to the living room. We sat down on the couch, with me resting my hand on her upper thigh.

We resumed kissing immediately, but that wasn't enough for me. I started running my hands up and down her arms and back. I wanted to feel her...all of her. I quickly slipped my hand under the back of her shirt and rubbed her bare back. Amber sighed in pleasure, pulled back from me, and slipped her shirt off. Following suit, I did the same with mine. We joined together again, and I could feel her smooth white skin against mine. I cupped her breast through her bra and began to massage it. She arched up against my hand, and I bent over to kiss her neck. I trailed my lips and tongue from the base of her neck down to the lacy material of her bra. Reaching behind her, I unclipped her bra, and set her magnificent breasts free. Amber had very perky boobs, with pink nipples that were very erect. I covered a nipple with my mouth and nibbled gently on it. She moaned loudly, tossing her head back. Keeping my mouth on her breast, tasting her sweet skin, I started rubbing my hand along her thigh. I went in between her legs and felt the heat coming from her. By this time, I was already throbbing and soaking wet. Undoing the button on Amber's jeans, I asked 'Are you okay with this?' . With a half laugh Amber replied 'Oh yes. I need this badly'. She stood up so that I could slip her jeans and panties off of her, and then she helped me out of mine. 'I want you to touch me' I said to her. She reached behind me and took off my bra...then I felt her hand tentatively touch my breast. While she explored my firm breasts, I put my hand between her legs to feel her wetness. She was very wet, and felt like the smoothest satin. I rubbed her clit and then stuck a finger in her. She gasped and cried out 'Oh God' . I gently drew Amber down to the floor, put her knees up, and spread her legs. Using my mouth and tongue, I teased her clit. Amber was moaning and breathing rapidly by then. I took my tongue and stuck it inside of her, just in time to feel an orgasm pulsating from within her. 'More', she said, 'Don't stop'. I didn't stop...I continued to taste her purely feminine taste. I could tell by her moaning that she was already building up towards another orgasm. I slipped a finger inside of her ass, and that pushed her over the edge. She gasped, moaned and cried, all the time saying 'Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes'. I began to touch myself...I was so hot and wet. Amber came over to me, pushed me to the floor, and began to touch me. She stuck several fingers into me, fucking me with her fingers. I felt my muscles tighten around her. Continuing the in and out motion with her hand, she bent down, and began to flick my clit with her tongue. When she took my clit between her teeth and bite down gently, I had an orgasm so hard that my whole body shake.

We spent another hour there on the floor, gently fondling and cuddling each other before we decided to go finish making our drinks. While dressing, Amber said 'I had never done that before'. 'Well', I said with a smile, 'What are best friends for?'

We toasted many things as we drank that night, but the toast that kept getting repeated was 'Here's to being best friends forever!!!'

End of Story

I long for a mistress like this
Wanted Her So Bad ...
Tags: LesbianThe truth is, I had always wanted her.
'Beep Beep'.... A text message. Who could that be at 3am?

'Not long till I'm home baby. I cannot wait to be inside you xxx'

It was my boyfriend. He had only been gone 3 days but it felt like a life time without any cock. I read the text message again. I could feel my pussy starting to get wet.

*Knock knock* on my bedroom door. It must be Rachel. She was staying with me for the weekend. She had been my best friend for years.

“Come in” I shouted. She popped her head round the door. “Sorry, I can’t sleep. I heard your phone so I thought you’d be awake” she said.

I told her to come in and regretted it instantly. I turned on the light as she walked towards my bed; she was wearing nothing but see-through pyjamas. I couldn’t help but stare.

See, the truth is, I had always wanted her. No other women, just Rachel. It had all started in High School when we had played ‘Truth or Dare’ and we had been dared to kiss each other. After that, we got close to something happening a few times at various parties, but we both tried to ignore it.

She sat at the bottom of my bed and crossed her legs, I could see her pussy. I was trying so hard not to look, but I think she knew. Why was she wearing those damn pyjamas? I knew her, and I knew she’d never wear anything to wear like that to bed, unless she was getting laid.

“So how come you’re still awake?” she asked.

“Ian’s just text me and woke me up. How come you’re awake?” I said.

“I’m too horny to sleep. I haven’t been laid in ages. Sex is all I can think about” she said.

My mouth dropped open. Rachel was never very open about sex. I’d ever heard her say she was horny before. I didn’t mind though, I kind of liked it.

“Oh” I said, “guess that’s what happens when there are no men around. But what can you do??”

She got up of the bed and walked towards the door, just before leaving she turned around, winked at me and said “I’m sure I’ll think of something”.

I felt my pussy twitching as she closed my bedroom door.

‘Beep beep’… Another text message.

“Are you still up baby?? I want to see your cunt. Send me a picture please xxx”

As I read the message, I reached for my pussy. My knickers were soaking wet. There was only one thing to do! I got up and went to my wardrobe to find my vibrator. The best £30 I ever spent. Walking back to my bed, I took of my panties and night dress, turned off the light and laid down. I was so turned on.

I turned on my vibrator hoping Rachel couldn’t hear it in the next room. I slowly rubbed my clit whilst inserting the vibrating cock into my dripping wet pussy. It took everything I had in me to stop myself cumming right then. I heard footsteps outside my bedroom door. I wondered what she was doing. Her footsteps disappeared back into the spare room. I carried on playing with my clit whilst working the vibrator in and out of my cunt. It felt so good but I knew it wouldn’t be long before I came.

Seconds away from cumming, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I turned off the vibrator and stuffed it under my pillow, trying to look as normal as possible.

“Come in” I shouted.

She did. She came and sat at the side of me. I turned on the light. I looked at her and asked her what was wrong.

She replied “these walls are pretty thin huh?”

I could feel myself starting to blush as she put her hand on mine,

“It’s ok” she said, “tell me to stop and I will”.

She moved closer to me, she smelt amazing. She kissed me gently, but long and deep. I could feel my pussy starting to ache, I wanted her so bad. She raised her hand from mine and ran it from my neck to my breast, cupping and squeezing it gently. She pushed me back onto the bed, moving her mouth from mine to my neck. This was my weak stop, how could I ever say no now? She moved her hot, wet lips from my neck to my nipples. Taking it in turns to suck and nibble each one. I ran my fingers over her beasts. They were soft but firm.

She straddled me, asking “are you sure this is what you want?”

Without hesitation, I replied, “yes, you have no idea how long I’ve wanted this”.

She grinned and said “not as long as me”.

She slowly took of her see-through top, exposing her perfect, tattooed stomach and breasts. I sat up and took one into my mouth. Her nipple became erect in my mouth. I could hear her moaning, so it took that as a sign I was doing something right. Moments later, I rolled her onto the bed. I pulled of her panties and I could instantly smell how wet she was. I wanted to taste her. I parted her legs slowly. I kissed her harder this time, moving slowing from her mouth to her breasts, then from her breasts to her stomach. Then I moved my tongue to her clean shaven pussy. The first lick was from her opening to her clit. I had never tasted anything like it. I slowly ran my tongue around her clit, her moans were growing louder. I pushed a finger into her tight wet cunt. With my other hand I played with her breasts. She started to grind her hips into my face; I knew she wanted to cum.

“Faster, faster, please baby, do it faster” she moaned.

Her wish was my command. I ran my tongue harder over her clit, up and down, up and down. Her hips moved faster, her breathing got louder and heavier.

“Oh fuck baby, yeah, I’m going to cum, oh oh, ffffuuuuccccckkkkkk”…. She came so hard.

When it was over, I laid beside her. She kissed me and smiled. I wondered if she liked the taste of herself as much as I like the taste of her.

“Your turn baby” she smiled.

She ran her hand over my dripping wet, aching cunt, slowly sliding two fingers inside me. Moving from beside me to the end of the bed, she said “I want to watch this”.

She moved her fingers in and out of me whilst kissing and licking my inner thighs. Within seconds I started to cum. When my pussy had stopped pulsing, she withdrew her fingers and put them into her mouth so she could taste me. Then she ran her tongue along my pussy lips, “spread your pussy for me baby” she said. I did as I was told.

She ran her tongue from my just fingered hole to my swollen clit; she sucked it into her mouth and started to nibble. “Ahhhhhh” was all I could say. She reached up and put the two fingers she had fucked me with, into my mouth. I sucked myself of them. With the same two fingers, she started fucking herself. Slowly as first, but harder, the closer she came to climax. She pressed her tongue harder over my clit, then faster and faster. Soon I was cumming again, then so did she. She fell onto the bed beside me.

“That was amazing” she said.

I couldn’t have agreed more.
I was 16 at the time and I had been best friends with Hannah all my life. As I had grown up with her I was often invited to her family parties. When I was younger I had often met her Aunty Rebecca and had always known she was a lesbian. By the time I was 16 though I hadn't seen her for a while. I went round to Hannah's grandads with her as he was holding a party for Hannah's 16th Birthday, it was the day after her birthday as we'd been out with our friends the previous night and this was just a family thing. When i got there the rest of the family had been drinking already, so Hannah and I decided we'd needed to catch up! It started very innocently, I was sitting in the kitchen having a cigarette talking to Hannah's granddad as we were the only ones who smoked and somebody spilt a drink so he went to clean it up, as soon as he left Rebecca came in to talk to me. It was obvious from then that she fancied me. But it was all very subtle, her "accidentally" rubbing against me when she walked past, flirty little comments she was making and the looks she was giving me. Rebecca's girlfriend was at the party at that point so it had to be subtle I suppose. Hannah's granddad came back and told me to watch out as it was obvious Rebecca was making a bee-line for me. Up until that day I had been 100% certain I was straight but when he said that I couldn't help the reaction my pussy had to hearing those words!!

Then I went to dance with Hannah and tried my hardest not to think too much about Rebecca, but i couldn’t get her out of my mind. i went up to the toilet and saw Laura, Rebecca’s girlfriend in the doorway putting her jacket on and i was so disappointed that they were going already and nothing was going to happen.

I came back down from the toilet and at the bottom of the stairs I saw Rebecca on her own. She told me that Laura had gone because she had an early start at work the next day but she'd decided to stay longer. As the night went on i ended up dancing with Rebecca and couldn’t believe how wet i was just feeling her body so close to mine! Hannah drank too much and went upstairs to have a sleep because she felt sick. after about half an hour i went up and checked on her, she said she was fine and to go and wake her when we were leaving! So I left her to sleep it off. As i came out the room Rebecca was standing there, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into one of the other bedrooms. She turned to me and said there was something she'd wanted to do all night. then she kissed me, gently and slowly, she began probing my mouth gently with her tongue, she suddenly stopped, looked at me and said have you ever kissed a woman before, I said i once practiced kissing one of my friends once but not properly. I never even thought of telling her about the incest love that was shared between my parents and me. She looked worried and asked me if she'd overstepped the mark. I answered her by leaning in and kissing her again, I just had to feel her lips again. I couldn’t believe the reaction she was having on me. She gently pushed me back and lay me on the bed and got on top of me, she carried on kissing me, pushing her onto me! I felt her hands going up my top and felt them find my large tits, she was older than me but my boobs were easily double her size. She took my top and bra off and kissed down my neck to my boobs and kissed them all over gently. my nipples were tingling waiting for her to turn her attention to them, when she finally did i felt myself let out a moan, as soon as I did this she seemed to go completely wild, she was tearing at my clothes and her own, stripping us both. I was left with just my lacy black French knickers on and she was completely naked. She kissed all down my body and the inside of my thighs right by my wet throbbing crotch. I removed my knickers and as soon as I did she lowered her mouth onto my perfectly formed tight pussy. As she started licking my clit I couldn’t believe I was doing this and actually enjoying it more than I had ever enjoyed anything I had done with a boy or my parents, maybe it was because I shouldn’t be but I was finding it so sexy I couldn’t resist. She filled my young tight pussy with her experienced tongue and I was trembling with pleasure. She moved back to licking my clit flicking her tongue quickly back and forth over it while she put one finger inside me. Once her finger was completely in she put another one in, once they were both in there she started bending them it felt like she was pushing some magic button behind my clit inside me. She had now matched the rhythm of her tongue perfectly with the rhythm of her fingers. I felt her other hand gently squeezing my ass and my one hand was pushing her head further into my pussy and playing with her hair. I came right then, I couldn’t help myself and I felt her licking it all up. She came up and kissed me and i could taste my own cum on her lips. It got me horny all over again. I ran my hands all down her naked body and finally reached her clit her pussy was wet and ready for me. I started rubbing her and was worried id do something wrong, I‘d never done this to anyone but myself before, but as soon as I started playing with her she was moaning and gyrating against my hand. I went down with my mouth and as soon as i started touching her clit with my tongue she was moaning so loudly she had to put a pillow over her face. i pushed my tongue into her pussy then replaced it with my fingers one of her hands came down and started moving my hand the way she wanted it. As she got more aroused I started swirling my finger of my other hand round her asshole and went from licking her clit to licking round her asshole. Soon after that she came too. We lay there for a little while and then got dressed and went down to the rest of the party.
It was a warm summer day, there were blooming trees, and from the outside was an odd sight of windows open but curtains closed in the wall of a large house. Inside the house, confined to her slightly dark, sunlit room, was a beautiful redhead, lying on her bed. She was spread-eagled on her back and completely naked. She had her hair in a straight ponytail, and she looked sweaty and slightly frustrated, with her hand near her vagina. Daisy had been masturbating for an hour and still had no results. She picked up her phone and decided to call her friend. Her friend, a dirty blonde and quite as sexy as Daisy, was stuck in the same dilemma. Both were extremely horny, both had tried and failed to orgasm on their own, and both were much too attractive for any guys they knew, with their slim, 17-year-old figures and large, perfect, delicious tits.
“Fuck, Holly, I can’t do it.” said Daisy into the phone after dialling, trying to keep her voice calm, taking her elastic out of her hair, where it fell about on her hot body.
“I know, Daisy, I know,” replied Holly, sounding a little bored, and also frustrated. “I tried an hour ago.”
“What are we going to do, Holl’? I can’t concentrate on anything anymore, this is a problem. Why can’t there be any guys fucking good enough around here?”
“Hm…” Holly sounded lost in thought, as if a wondering idea struck her.
“What’s up?” asked Daisy.
“Well… you know I always wanted a Dildo…”
“So get one, I told you already, it’s fine.” Said Daisy, sounding a little bitter.
“Look, I know if you’re parents caught you with one they’d kill you, and if I can’t lend it to you, you’re all alone in this, it probably wouldn’t be enough anyway, but I have an idea.”
“Let’s hear it, then.”
“We’ll hang out later. Come on over in a few hours.”
Daisy tossed her long red hair off her breasts and onto her back, exhausted and still frustrated. Without even bothering to dress, or trying to rub her fresh, young pussy further, she fell onto her bed and lay there in a daze, fantasizing about large, bouncing tits, sucking on them, pounding some handsome, unknown man’s large cock, licking a female body all over, from ass to neck and pussy to mouth. She was straight, and yet fantasies even with women caught her in her desperately horny state. She semi-consciously lifted one of her young, supple round breasts into her mouth and sucked on her own nipple, bringing her a little pleasure. She eventually desisted and fell asleep, quite tired.

Holly Wheeler walked back into her house with a very small shopping bag, took the plastic off the object, and hid it in her room, throwing out the bag. She had an excited smile on her face. It all seemed simple, that two beautiful young girls were extremely horny, both best friends, and could not find a good enough man. They had talked about fucking each other before, but somehow never got around to it. Holly would have a hard time turning back now, though, her excitement at the coming sex filling her amazing body with almost unbearable sexual desires. A simple invitation, and they would get around to it, she knew Daisy would not be able to resist any more than Holly could. She found herself glancing out the window very often, waiting for the familiar sight of the magnificent, natural breasts that made it hard to notice the beautiful face. And then, there she was, red hair falling about her back and breasts, green eyes and slim frame. Holly could have almost drooled. Their waiting would have run its course, now.

Daisy walked toward the large house she’d seen before, where Holly Wheeler lived. She was a little tired from her nap, but the walk to her gorgeous friends’ house had already woken her enough to remember her problem – she was horny already, and she’d only been awake for twenty minutes. She was already resisting the urge to caress her perked breasts in public. Now in front of Holly’s door, she let herself in, and found Holly brushing her hair on the couch, which was curious enough – the mirror was in the bathroom, and her hair was wavy. All the windows had curtains drawn, hiding them from view, as well. Holly smiled upon seeing Daisy.
“Hey Daisy, feeling okay?”
“Yeah, fine. Hey, why are you brushi-“
“One minute, sorry, I forgot to take a shower. I’ll try to be quick, hun.”
And just as Daisy nodded and said “Alright,” Holly went up the stairs. Daisy flopped onto the couch, knowing that no one else was home. Both were only childs’, and Holly’s parents were away for a while. She didn’t even bother to glance nervously toward the stairs, and knowing Holly wouldn’t mind, she began rubbing her tender pussy, slower, then faster, and deeper, and soon she was moaning, but that tempting orgasm would not come, it would become farther to reach the harder Daisy tried on her own. The water started running upstairs; Daisy moaned louder, and rubbed harder, but had reached her farthest point and started getting frustrated again. Ceasing her masturbation, she sucked on the fingers she had used, which were now wet with her juices, which slowly started flowing out of her pussy. Daisy was still immensely horny, and was struck with an idea. What if Holly brushing her hair was excitement, she sometimes brushed her hair when looking forward to something and it was a suspiciously convenient time to take a shower. It didn’t matter anymore; this was the end of Daisy’s willpower, and Holly’s too. Daisy dropped all her clothes onto the floor, and, now naked, kicked them under the coffee table, and tiptoed upstairs. Her excitement, knowing some action was finally coming, was impossible to fight.
She saw Holly’s slim, tall body, rubbing herself in the shower through semi-transparent curtains, humming, and the sight made Daisy drool slightly. She pushed the shower drapes at the edge aside to let herself in, and closed them behind her. Holly did not yelp or look the least bit surprised to see Daisy naked with her in the shower. While Daisy quickly took in all her aspects – her tear-shaped D-sized breasts perked, her slim body covered in drops of water from the warm running shower, her golden hair clinging to her tits, shoulders and back. Holly put her warm, wet hands around Daisy’s waist, and, her face a centimetre from Daisy’s, asked, “What are you doing in here, girl?”, in a teasing, sexual manner.
And then, Daisy brought her lips to Holly’s ear and whispered, “Ready, bitch?”

Then they were making out, and it wasn’t just their tongues touching each others tongues, but their hands all over each other’s bodies, caressing pussy, ass and tits, every inch, as if touching everything over and over would never be enough. After a bit of squeezing tits and ass and intense make-out, their faces broke apart, but not their entwined arms and legs, and then they were licking each other all over. One second Daisy’s head was between Holly’s legs, licking her pussy upwards, and then they were at her breasts, sucking them for a moment, and then at her neck, at which Holly let out a long moan of pleasure. And then she was drawing her tongue over Holly’s open mouth, licking her lips and tongue, and then she went back down to her legs, licking her pussy, and her waist, tits, and mouth again. After Daisy went over a third time, Holly lowered Daisy down to a lying position, putting her back against the edge of the tub and her legs spread on the large, Jacuzzi-like bathtub floor. Holly was on top of Daisy, now, who was at her mercy. It was Holly’s turn to use her tongue. First it was dragging upwards from Daisy’s leg, up to her pussy, where she licked down the sweet, thick feminine juices she had only tasted from her fingers after masturbating. Daisy was moaning even more loudly than Holly did, and slowly her tongue was up to Daisy’s waist, after having eaten enough pussy. The shower wore on, making them even hotter in every sense. Her tongue was then stroking Daisy’s juicy, perky breast, and then sucking softly on Daisy’s nipple, just hard enough to only make them intensely hornier, and slowly Holly sucked harder and harder, until Daisy was moaning loudly with pleasure. And then, she let go, licking down some milk she had tasted, both panting. Both of them were deriving amazing pleasure from the sex, but it wasn’t nearly done yet, they were still as horny as ever. Holly finished the job by bringing her tongue up again from the bottom of Daisy’s firm, large tits, up her neck and off her chin, where Daisy drew her head back to feel it was much as possible, and then she was licking over Daisy’s open mouth. They both wrapped their legs around each other, holding each other very close, breasts squishing against one another, and they began making out stroking each other again for a while, letting the hot water continue to rain down on them, an extremely hot, wet scene.
“Shall we take this to the bedroom? I have a toy we can try out…” said Holly eventually, rasping slightly from all the sex and pleasure. Daisy nodded, it was all she could manage. They turned off the water, but did not dry themselves or take a towel, but walked dripping to Daisy’s bedroom, a spacious room, with a large bed and also with curtains blocking the window. Daisy had a few more moments to appreciate her tall, slim friend, naked and dripping, her tits visible from the sides even though her back was turned. Holly turned around with a massive, two-way dildo, and put it on a bedside table. Holly fed her eyes on Daisy’s body for a few seconds too, the juicy, succulent perked breasts, the wet, wet pussy and hot, hot body, her red hair dappling her breasts. Holly went onto her bed, and lay spread-eagled on her back as Daisy had done hours before at her own house, when she was masturbating. Her legs stretched wide open, showing soft, smooth skin and a juicy wet pussy that screamed to be licked and eaten. They’d eaten each other a lot in the shower, but before trying out the new toy, Daisy climbed on top of Holly, putting her head between Holly’s legs, and Holly’s head between her legs, their heights perfect for this, trying something many people often wanted to try – 69. They ate and licked and sucked each others moist, velvet pussies, drinking in the juices, moaning loudly with pleasure, muffled by their occupied mouths. Daisy drew the tip of her tongue up the narrow crevice of Holly’s delicious pussy, over and over, tasting and swallowing thick, sweet juices as she had never done before. After a while, Daisy got off, turned around, drew her tongue one more time over Holly’s hot, sexy wet body, and as Holly moaned with longing and pleasure, Daisy took the dildo from the bedside table, and rammed it into Holly’s pussy. Holly screamed with enjoyment as Daisy pulled it up and down, better than a man could do at pounding a woman’s pussy even with a fat cock, but this was not just any woman either, this was the sexiest women alive, they both were. Daisy thought vaguely that it was lucky the walls were thick, and the houses sparse, so that no one else would hear the terrific moans. Holly’s screams of pleasure grew louder, and Daisy continued to pound up and down, thrusting the large double-dildo in her pussy again and again, until her arm got a little tired and she slowed down. Instead of stopping though (they would not be able to, anyway), Daisy mounted onto the long, double-sided dildo, taking up her part of it, so that they were sharing both ends at the same time, and began to pound. Faster, faster, she would never get tired of this, both of them now done with moaning, but screaming from it, nothing had ever felt so good, the thick dildo penetrating the insides of their velvet pussy, untouched by anything but their hands before. Faster, faster, Daisy was pounding faster and faster, and the incredible feeling of orgasm was coming. Her back arched upward, away from Holly’s body, who was also arching her back from pleasure. Faster, faster, faster, Daisy screaming and pounding, her arched back pronouncing her huge, bouncing, jiggling tits, which one would desperately wish to suck forever, the round tear-shaped firmness and perfect, fresh nipples. A feeling of intense pleasure, painful, but amazingly so, was slowly seeping up their thighs. They might have gotten tired on their own and lost the feeling that didn’t want to come to them at first. Faster, faster, with tits bouncing, wet pussies penetrated deeply and screams of sexual desire. Orgasm finally burst through, and not just in her upper thighs, but everywhere, up to her face and down her back to her toes, and after what seemed like minutes, the amazing, amazing feeling slowed down. But Daisy was still pounding, faster again, because girls could orgasm more than once. Again, the feeling came up into their thighs, more quickly this time, and once again the feeling burst into their bodies. After the amazing, painfully pleasurable feeling subsided, they started to feel a bit sore, but even that was an amazing feeling for them. Daisy lay down on top of Holly’s wet, hot body, her hands resting on Holly’s swollen, magnificent breasts, and Holly’s arms hanging off the bed, the dildo pushing deeper into them now that Daisy dropped flat onto Holly’s body. Both of them were panting heavily, with huge smiles on their faces. After they’d recovered a little, Daisy pushed herself up onto her hands and knees above Holly, tits hanging over her, but in a way that made Holly want to suck them even more, right after orgasm, the world’s luckiest dildo still in both pussies.
“You’re fucking amazing, Daisy,” rasped Holly, kissing her wet, red-haired friend passionately, arms around her head. Daisy only kissed her more intensely in return, arms again running over her waist, caressing her tits and squeezing her nipples. After further making out for twenty minutes, they ran their hands over tits and into asses but eventually broke apart, exhausted, and as the sun was setting, they pulled apart, yanked the bed covers over themselves, and fell asleep, still naked, still hot and sweaty, their wet, wet pussies still leaking their secretions. Holly took the dildo out of her pussy, though it was still in Daisy's, like giant purple dick, turned onto her side and closed her eyes, tired. Daisy put her arms around her friend, connecting her hands on Holly’s tits, ramming the dildo into Holly's ass, and slowly licked the back of Holly’s neck. Eventually, she closed her eyes too, and they both fell asleep, their sore, magnificent orgasms still aching in their beautiful, naked bodies now sleeping together.

RSS

Etymology / Definition of Masturbation The word masturbation is derived from the Greek word mezea ('penises') and the Latin verb masturbare ('to defile by hand or to disturb by hand'). Masturbation can be defined as deliberate self stimulation of ones genitals. As the etymology of the word suggests, hands are generally used to arouse the sexual organs which may result in orgasm. Men may fondle or stroke their penis with their hand or touch other erroneous zones (like the scrotum or anus). Women often rub the vulva, or gently stroke the clitoris and the minor lips (labia minora). Some women simultaneously play with the nipples of their breasts. Instead of using their hands, both males and females may also rub their genitals against some object, such as a pillow. Some females can reach orgasm by riding a bicycle or a horse. Masturbation commonly refers to sexual activities done alone (autoeroticism), but can be a sexual act between people. This is referred to as mutual masturbation, where one person stimulates their own genitals or their partners. Many people find the sight of their partner masturbating highly erotic. visit ifeelmyself.com

There are many special masturbation aids on the market. The most common of these is the artificial penis, also known as a dildo (from the Italian diletto - "delight"). Dildos can be made of wood, rubber, plastic or glass. Vibrators are also popular sex toys. They are like dildos, but battery powered or electric. Great for masturbation as well as partner sex play. Babeland have a great selection of sex toys. Watching pornography, reading erotica or cultivating sexual fantasies are common aids to masturbate. Humans are not the only animals to masturbate. Many other mammals have been known to masturbate in the wild and in captivity. Female Masturbation Techniques There are many different techniques women may employ to masturbate. Through experimentation, a personal preference may be found which gives that particular woman the most exquisite pleasure. Some common techniques are: *Inserting one or more fingers into the vagina to stroke the frontal wall of the vagina where the g-spot is located. * Stroking the clitoris and / or massaging the breasts. * In the bathtub or shower, using warm running water to stimulate the clitoris. * Lying face down and straddling a pillow (or something similar) and rubbing the vulva and clitoris against it. * Standing up, the corner of an item of furniture, or even a washing machine, can be used to stimulate the genitals. * Some women can orgasm by crossing their legs tightly and clenching the pelvic or leg muscles, which creates pressure and enhances blood flow to the genitals. Techniques, Sexual Response & Multiple Orgasms From the website: 'Women commonly masturbate by rubbing or applying pressure to the clitoris, mons, lips of the vagina, or some combination of these areas. The methods by which they do this varies greatly. Fingers or other devices may be used to rub the shaft of the clitoris in an up-and-down motion on either or both sides, or the shaft may be rubbed in a circular fashion. The vaginal lips may be gently pulled; this movement of the inner lips causes the loose skin covering the clitoris to move back and forth, creating a pleasurable sensation. Because the glans of the clitoris is highly sensitive, prolonged stimulation usually becomes irritating, and thus it is not often used as the focus of masturbation. Relatively few women (some sexologists estimate about 20%) insert anything into their vaginas while masturbating. Those who do usually insert just barely into the opening. However, some women completely insert fingers, dildos, vibrators, and other objects, such as bananas and cucumbers, during masturbation. All these methods may involve the use of various kinds of lubricants, and many women stimulate their breasts while stimulating their genitals. Some women use washcloths, clothing, pillows, furs, silks, or other such devices to aid their stimulation. Most women prefer lying on their backs, but some prefer standing or sitting. While standing or sitting, a woman may rub against certain objects, such as doorknobs, dresser drawer pulls, the edge of chairs, or bedposts. The woman may cross her legs and increase the pressure on her genitals by contracting her lower abdominal, gluteal, and thigh muscles. Water massages may be used. Some women derive sexual stimulation while riding a bicycle or a horse, activities that were at one time forbidden to women for that very reason. Female sexual response to masturbation is about the same as for males. Some women have reported orgasm 30 seconds from the start of self-stimulation, while the usual time is a little less than four minutes. Because of a woman's ability to have multiple orgasms, she may maintain her threshold of orgasm far longer than a man. ... When mutual masturbation is employed during intercourse, it may greatly enhance sexual response; some women report that they receive more intense pleasure from masturbation either by themselves or by their partner than they do from coitus, especially if their partner is a male who has only slight potency. This is because the clitoris receives little direct stimulation during pelvic thrusting in the missionary position.'

RSS

Below you will find summaries of articles & websites on Sexual Fetish & Fantasy, i.e. on creativity, the mind & sex, fantasy vs realism, sexual morality, evolution and human sexuality, bestiality, incest, rape, violence, bukkake, bdsm, bondage, spanking, school girl, cheerleader, secretary, milf, smoking, panties, high heels & foot fetish, cartoon pornography, latex, rubber & leather fetish clothing etc.
Obviously 'fetish' gets relatively few searches per day compared to specific fetishes e.g. 'milf' 150,000, 'hentai' 90,000, 'beastiality' 45,000, 'lingerie' 30,000, 'bondage' 20,000, 'bukkake' 15,000.

The top ten related searches for fetish are;
fetish (8,000), foot fetish (5,500), smoking fetish (2,000), medical fetish (1,600), fetish sex (1,150), fetishes (1,000), feet fetish (900), high heel fetish (900), diaper fetish (860), panty fetish (800)

We hope you find the following articles & websites interesting, useful and fun.
Karene Jade Howie

Definition of Sexual Fetish
First described by Sigmund Freud in 1887, sexual fetishism is a form of paraphilia where the object of affection is a specific inanimate object. 

A fetish is an object, not a body part. According to psychology or psychiatric terminology there is no such thing as a 'foot fetish'. That is called a partialism. This is when a part of the body is an extremely important part to achieve sexual arousal. A shoe though, could be a fetish.

A fetish is when a person is sexually aroused by a specific object or objects and is generally unable to achieve sexual satisfaction without that object being present.

What makes a fetish 'fetishism' by definition is that it interferes with your life. It's not just something you like to do, but something you have to do. In other words, there is no other way to have an orgasm except with a shoe, bra or panties present, or whatever that person is into.

© 2019   Created by PuddyGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_dock {display:none!important;}